The Answer I Want {Bular/Troll!Reader}

A/N: I've obviously surprised myself considering this is the second day in a row that I've updated.

Anyway, it's a Bular/Reader, but it definitely isn't all that happy or apparent that there's a relationship. It's more of a "read between the lines and figure out what it is to you."

"Won't fit in the room, big balloonTrails me 'cause I can't let goEverywhere I am, it sticks close like a friendJust like him

Trails me 'cause I can't let go
Everywhere I am, it sticks close like a friend
Just like him."

    "Move

"Move."

"No, I don't think I will."

A growl ripped through not only your throat, but the troll blocking your escape as well. The sound echoed, bouncing off the walls of the empty museum. The impures, or rather changelings as you liked to refer to them as, had left a mere moment earlier. When you had moved to also leave, the Skullcrusher's Heir decided to stop you.

"And pray tell, why?"

Bular only frowned, staring down at you with his glowing eyes. You were currently in a very defensive mode from what he could tell. Your shoulders were raised in a stiff manner, your hands were squeezed into fists, your legs were bent as if getting ready to run, and your eyes were snapping around the room. If he hadn't been blocking the door, you most likely would've been more relaxed.

However, the troll didn't want you to be relaxed. Bular enjoyed it when you were on edge, when you were experiencing 'fight or flight' in his midst. Your fear and uneasiness brought him an unexplainable pleasure that was quite the addiction he didn't plan on curing any time soon.

The male troll tilted his head down slightly to get a better look at you before he said, "I don't feel the need to move."

Your posture went more rigid. All you wanted was for Bular to remove himself from the doorway so you could leave and go back to your home to sleep. Not that you'd do any actually sleeping. A guilty conscious managed to make that activity beyond impossible.

To say the least, you were a complete idiot. You were reformed like AAARRRGGHH, or you were supposed to be. But you've gone and mucked all that up the moment you came in contact with Bular once again.