Chapter 11

Tia
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* I jump up from the kitchen table startled and glad I dropped baby Marli at my moms earlier cus this was her bed time and whoever was banging for sure would've woke her up. I peer at the surveillance recording on the touch screen part of our refrigerator and see it's Carla pacing back and fourth. Wtf she banging down the door like that for I thought to myself. I open the door. "Hey Tia I jus came to tell you I'm pregnant by your babydad" carla blurts out and laughs. "Girl wtf is yo dumb ass talking about, I really thought you was in the LD class back in Gillespie but you proving it now" I say laughing. "Girl I'm not playing w you while you in this house rocking yo baby to sleep yo nigga be in my house rockin my pussy to sleep, only now he done put a baby in it." she say walking to the kitchen opening the fridge to pour herself some orange juice. This girl got some nerve coming in my house telling me some dumb ass shit like this, little do she know I got a gun compartment under my kitchen table for personal reasons, ain't nobody finna catch me slipping while I'm eating. I slowly move my hands under the table and grab for my .22 it's small cute and convienant, just right for me. I swiftly pull the gun up and in one motion hit her in the back of the head with it, causing her and her orange juice to collaspe to the floor. I go in the utility closet and grab some duct tape and drag her closer to the kitchen table where I tape her arms snuggly to the legs of it and tape her mouth shut. I lay the rest of her body flat out and take the scarf off of my head and hog tie her feet together. I pull out my phone and call Marley like everything's fine while pulling my famous BBQ ribs out the oven. I take out two plates and place two ribs on each, with a nice serving of Mac and cheese, and spicy cabbage. I take out two wine glasses and sit them on each end of the table. I step over Carla legs and go to the wine cabinet pulling out some Merlot and I place it on the middle of the table. He needs to explain this shit over food.