Chapter 27

Kyrii
It's been a month since everything went down. A month since I buried two opps ,my brother, and my sister. A month since I buried my relationship with Madison. I loved that man with everything in me and I know it was only 4 weeks of him but that was the best 4 weeks of my life. I've been staying in Delaware with Tashawna. I don't know if I'll ever go back to philly. I've been back in nursing school and trying to actually find a legit job. I'm not sure how to continue without my Ray or my carla or my Madison, I've just been taking it day by day.
I walk into Tashawna's house and look at her son sleeping on the couch with their dog trapped underneath of him. I lift him up lightly and move the dog. That poor dog that boy be abusing tf outta his ass I think to myself and laugh. I make my way to the kitchen where Tashawna is eating oranges. Immediately my mouth gets watery and I run to the trash can to vomit. "That's so funny, oranges always made me throw up when I was pregnant with Rahzahd" she says. "Girl Idk what you insinuating, I never been pregnant before in life I don't think my eggs work" I say and laugh "girl you never fucked a nigga how you know if yo eggs work or not" she reply and laugh. I laugh and then Immediately break down into tears. I missed my period and I never gave it much thought but I know I'm pregnant now that I'm thinking of it. It's just no way I sleep so much and I'm still tired. I take 3 pregnancy test and 2 lines on every last one. That wasn't enough for me to believe. I retrieve 5 more first response test from Rite aid and all of them -the same. "Kyrii how many more you gona take girl it's a baby growing in there for sure" Tashawna says concerned. "I know I already called my doctor and made an appointment I have to go to philly tomorrow" I respond disappointed but excited. I can't believe I took so many losses and now I get to give life. I think to myself I get give life and never let my little life down. I smile at the thought of a little googly eyed boy calling me "mommy".

Kyrii
"6 weeks" the doctor says looking at the screen. I stare at the screen stale faced cus I couldn't see anything. It literally looked like a black space and a tiny white dot. "I don't see shit" I say. "Maybe we can hear the baby" the doctor says and pulls out a Doppler. After feeling around on my stomach for what felt like eternity, she finds the heartbeat. "110 beats per minute he or she will be very healthy" the doctor says. "He" Madison responds. I look at him with tears in my eyes. "Well I hope it's a he" he says and bends down and kisses me on the forehead. "Me too, baby Kobe" I respond.
A notification pops up on my phone. It's from Pooh. "So you still tryna line this nigga or what" the text reads. "Ima give him a few months of bonding with his son and then it's up" I respond. ..

Will Kyrii take her baby daddy life? Or would she go soft and let her child's father live? What do y'all think?

THE END