Chapter 25

Kyrii
This past 9 days have been a whirlwind. The cops already assumed that Rayquans, Marleys, and Tia's deaths were related. And thanks to my anonymous tip to the police Carlas body was exhumed and her mother held a memorial service and gave my bestfriend a proper burial. Burying my best friend and my brother Ray within the same week sounds like an absolute nightmare. A nightmare I never imagined. Madison has been nothing short of amazing to me he's literally been feeding me, washing me up , holding me through my night terrors, and reassuring me he will never leave my side. Nyeesha came down from New York and my first cousin Tashawna came from Delaware to stay with me for a few days. They have all been incredible and I'm deeply grateful for them. I let my uncles(my mom brothers) plan the funeral. I wanted no parts of it. They've decided to bury Ray and Marley together and give them a double funeral. I didn't contest to it because I just wanted everything to be over - however if I had my say I would never lay my baby Ray next to a rat and his own killer!! Pooh has been blowing my phone up. It's no particular reason why I'm not in communication with her but Madison did make it clear he didn't want me hanging around my ex rather it's a female or not.

Pooh
Kyrii still hasn't contacted me. I can't believe she choosing this nut ass nigga over me! I've been there with Kyrii through everything even our break up and after that. We were always supposed to remain close and she leaving me out to dry over a piece of dick. I think she tryna make me suffer because she don't like my Girl or her kids. You can't help who you love but I could and I didn't want Kyrii with this clown. I had to think of a better plan.