BUSINESS PARTY

Rehaan POV

V all men reached Sara home. Sara Dadi told us to sit on dining table .

Before sitting on dining table.

Y u guys are late ? Dadi jaan asked to Dada jaan.

Men talks. He replied to her

Dadi jaan did not asked much because the way Dada jaan said to her .

Asallaam u Alaikum . I and Hashim said in unison
Walaikum Asallaam bacho. She said by keeping her hand on aur back .

I felt so good with Dadi jaan behaviour. Sara is really blessed with loving family.

Come beta let's have lunch . V went to the dining table. Table was decorated with colourful dishes. Everything was well organised.

Sit Rehaan and Hashim . Sara father said

I and Hashim sat beside Dada jaan and other men occupied their seats. 2 maids came and started serving us . Dadi jaan was giving them directions to serve . I didn't saw any ladies of this house except Dadi jaan .

I think this house ladies are not allowed to come in front of Non Mehrams . Hashim mumble in my ears. ( This guy is really something 😤😤😤😤)

V all had aur lunch and head towards the living room . V all again sat on couch and then Atif bought sweet paan to eat .

V enjoyed the paan . V both stood and ask their permission to leave.

Ok then I think v should leave. It was pleasure to have lunch with u all.I said them

Stay for some hours . Sara chacha said

No sir next time. I even have to prepare for BUSINESS PARTY. Which will be held 2morrow night. I invite Dada jaan , U ALL for business party . Please do come. I said looking at Dada jaan and handing him a box of sweets.

Dada jaan understood what I meant. And said . INSHALLAH

Except Dada jaan,
Sara uncles and her father drop us till gate . I saw Dada jaan he was looking at us from a balcony . I gave him a face expression . And said khudahaphiz to everyone. And drove to my apartment.

Hey Rehaan what was wrong with Dada jaan . Y he was behaving with u like this. He was fine in Masjid and after u both came out of masjid he completely changed . Hashim said

U will get to know soon. I said to him and drop him to his apartment.

I reached home and called Priyanka Rathore ( Sara business partner)

Hey Hi .Rehaan Here. I said

Oh Hi Rehaan . How r u ?? She said

Yah I'm throwing a Business party in my Syed Villa so I m inviting u and Sara in party. I said