Shame

Rehaan POV

I was in my office with Hashim but physically in office and mentally with SARA.

Does she even think of me as I m thinking of her so madly.......

I won't call
But I care 😓

I won't text
But I think of you
everytime..😗

I won't meet u,
But I always miss u 😳😳

I won't say u
But I always loves u..❤❤

Rehaan hey ... where did u lost man??? Hashim said  flipping his fingers in front of me.

Ohh, Yah what's wrong?? I said to him

What's wrong with u man . Y r u so disturbedHe said

Who will disturb me man?? I said 😏

Sara,  except her no one can play with your mind. Hashim said.

I don't feel good Hashim . Something is very bothering me. I said

Knock knock .

Come in

My Man came who gives me update of Sara.

Sir. Miss Syed. He said by keeping his hand on chest. Seems that it is getting difficulty for him to breathe .

Calm down what's wrong . I asked him in a worried way .

Sir . Miss Syed she was going to met with an accident but Mr. Shaikh Arham came on time and saved her. He said .

This time she crossed her limits. Allah plz help me to control my anger. I took my car keys and left my cabin.

Rehaan wait . Wait bro. Hashim was shouting me from behind .

But I was not bothered to wait . I went in parking zone where my car was parked. I sat on driver seat . Hashim was too fast to catch me .  He sat on passenger seat. 

I drove fast to hookah parlour where Saima might be there chilling out with her friends.

I reached. V both went inside the parlour where music was playing very hard. The lights were catchy. Which was making the place warm.