18. Scared to death

Kunj was stuck in the store room and banging on the door but due to loud music and noises his voice was suppressed and could not be heard by anyone..

Kunj panicked - please..please darwaza kholo..open the door please..

Kunj said panicked but tried to kept his composure and banged on the door..the lights were totally off right now and it was so dark that nothing was visible.

Kunj wants shivering and started sweating - P..Please open the door..

Kunj banged on the door but as being claustrophobic with a haunting past with darkness..it became impossible for him to kept his composure and he felt breathless..he was hyperventilating and shivering..

Kunj was banging on the door - please darwaza kholo..please..please open the door..Koi hai..?!

Kunj said banging on the door and then with shaking hands took out his phone to atleast switch on the torch light of his phone but due to panic and shivering..phone fell from his hand and due to darkness Kunj could not find the phone..

phone fell from his hand and due to darkness Kunj could not find the phone

Otherhand in the party

Dev..Sana..Saanjh..Vicky all were enjoying the party unaware of what has happened..while Twinkle was with Abhi..

While Dev and Sana were enjoying more and dancing together..while Saanjh and Riya just stood in a corner...

Riya - Saanjh chal na drink karte hai..

Sanjh - Pagal hai kia no freaking way..

Riya - Areh chal na yaar..

Sanjh - Areh no..

Riya - common yaar teri jo situation haina usmein tujhe drink ki bohot zarurat hai..and trust me one shot won't make a difference infact shayad thora dimaag ko sakoon miljayega..

Riya was literally forcing her..and that time Dev came therr and stopped her as he was noticing this from far and just could not stop himself from coming there.m

m