26. Indigestable

Scene starts

Twinkle was crying miserably and was vulnerable..While Abhi tried consoling her but she was panicked and unstoppable..in such a situation no one else can handle her except Kunj..

Abhi - Twinkle..Twinkle please calm down yaar aise toh tabiyat kharaab hojayegi tumhari...

Sanjh saw Twinkle and her condition..she sat beside her and side hugged her..rubbing her back to console her..

Saanjh - Twinkle sambhal khudko yaar..miljayega Kunj..

Saanjh said but she was tensed and worried as hell herself..While Dev was standing in a corner tensed and panicked as hell...

Sana - Dev..

Dev with tears - Woh buhat acha hai Sana..Uske saath aisa nahi hona chahiye..Agar usse kuch hogaya ya humne usse kho diya toh yeh family bikhar jayegi..Kunj hamari zindagi ka buhat ahem hissa hai Sana..we can't just afford to loose him..

Sana - Woh mil jayega Dev..zaroor miljayega..you need to be strong..

Sana said consoling Dev while Sanjh was trying to console Twinkle who was vulnerable and crying..whereas Uday was talking with commissioner and soon cut the call..

Uday - Raat buhat hochuki hai Abhimanyu aur Sana..Tum logon ko aur zyada nahi rukna chahiye..you should go back your homes..main aur Dev baaki search kar lengay..

Dev - Haan I guess tum logon ko ghar chale jaana chahiye..it's getting quite late..

Abhi tensed - but Twinkle aise and Aunty..I mean Dev bhaiya aur aap Kunj ko dhundne chale jaoge toh in dono ko..

Abhi said seeing Nivi and Twinkle's condition who were shattered and vulnerable..

Dev tensed - Don't worry Abhi..Sanjh haina woh ruk jayegi aaj yahin aur mumma aur Twinkle ko bhi sambhaal legi..

Dev said casually as it wasn't a big deal for Saanjh to stay over Mathur Mansion and in such panicked situation she wasn't obviously gonna go anywhere...

While Sana looked at Dev little shocked cause it was just to casual but obviously awkward for Sana..

Dev tensed - Baaki koyi bhi update milegi toh we will inform you..

Abhi nodded in approval..

Abhi - Twinkle Kunj jaldi miljayega..don't worry tumhara bunny jald he tumhare paas hoga..

While Twinkle just cried..her head was resting on Saanjh's shoulder who was consoling her while Twinkle cried in her embrace..

Soon Abhi and Sana left from there..

While Sanjh coaxed her - Sshhh Twinkle..

Twinkle hiccupped - Saanjh..B..bunny woh..

Sanjh - Shhh..Don't worry hamara bunny jald he mil jayega..

While Nivi was too numb and shocked..She was quite..she was remembering how Kunj has been suffering quietly that day..when he cried in her embrace..

Nivi with tears - It's all our fault..humein unhein aane he nahi dena chahiye tha..

Uday worried - Nivi..

Nivj cried - No Uday it's all our fault..Kunj to kabhi apni takleef ke bare mein nahi bolta..Humein toh samjhna chahiye tha..pata nahi kahan hogaa woh..Kis halat mein hoga..

Dev tensed - Mummaaa..Bunny kahin nahi jayega usse wapas aana he hai idhar..main usse kahin nahi jaane dunga..

While an hour passed by..Gaurav has sent his search teams for searching Kunj but there was no clue yet..

LOVE ~ Ka Hai Intezaar (complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें