38. A bolt out of the Blue

Next day it was the day of there departure... 

But before that they will spend some time on the picnic spot...  They will have some fun moments and click pictures and then have some food and they will start for there journey..

Twinkle decided not to think about anything and enjoy the best time of lives that they were having..she didn't wanted to think about anything at the moment that disturbs her..

Twinkle came out of her room and was passing by Sanjh's room to see she was being packing her leftover stuff..

She smiled and went inside quietly and hugged Saanjh from back without making a noise..they both shares an amazing bond..just like two sisters and always have alot of fun and memories..

Twinkle - Hey cutie..!!

Sanjh chuckled and turned - Kia h ... 

Twinkl - Kuch ni...  Packing kar ri ho?

Sanjh - Ya almost done.. Abhi sab gari me rkhwa denge... Fr hum spot pe jaenge..and udhar se direct mumbai k liye start karenge..

Twinkl - Haw toh tumne sari packing kr li?

Sanjh - offcourse..Tune ni ki?

Twinkle cutely - Ki to h.. Jo jo saamne dikha dal dia...

Sanjh - Aur baaki sab khairat mein chorke jaa rahi h.. Inke liye..

Twinkle pouts

Sanjh - seriously Twinkle.. Kab tu thori responsible or mature banegi...  Chal ab mein dekhty hun kia pata kuch important he chor ke chali jayegi..

Twinkl - Ohoo mujhse itna nahi hota...

Sanjh - Toh Kya hota hai apse madam..?!

Twinkl giggled - tum sabka sar khana..Aur kya..?

Twinkle said shrugging her shoulders and giggled while Saanjh sighed..this girl can never improve and slightly hit on her head..she is so immature and carefree amongst four of them probably cause she has always been protected and loved by care thus she doesn't care much about any problems..

Sanjh  took her in her room n helped her in packing rest of the things... Which she had left in corners n didn't bother to packed..

Sanjh - tu bhi na Twinkle ye sab kuch rkh k chali jaty..

Twinkle shrugged her shoulder..  - Aree chill i have u peopl in my life na..  To tumlogo k rehte mujhe kia chinta..

Sanjh sadly sighs n thinks - But hum puri life to nahi rahenge infact ye kuch pal he hum saath hain phir pata ni ...  

Kunj enteree that time - Duck vo....

And he saw sanjh too..

Kunj - Sanjh..  Tum.. Yha

Sanjh - Ha bas twinkl ki packing me madat kar ri thi... 

Kunj - ohh.. Acha abhi hume nikalna h us spot k ghum k dopahar tak hume start bhi krna.... 

Twinkl - Yaaa we are ready... 

That time Dev came to ask them to start

Dev - Are tum sab idhar ho....  Chlo chlo hume nikalna h...    

He looked at Sanjh but Sanjh avoided eye contct with him which irked Dev more....

Dev thinks - kia hogya h sanjh ko kyu vo ese behave kr ri h merr sath i.. I need to ask her...