Prologue

The primordial ages, nine hundred trillion eons ago during the beginning of space, time and reality...

In the unknown multiverse, from between mystical wonders and infinite energies, there is a large circle for the most powerful beings of creation. However, there are many other entities that began existing, due to the powers of creation by the primordial deities. There is a secret truth that each of the deities were brought to the most obscure and hidden parts of their soul.

The fear, certainty they will lose. One day, despite their strength, power and courage of every person, living thing and everything will be perished from out of existence, permanently.

If the queries and questions of these gods, these avengers and destroyers, such as how do they believe that this wonderful universe of ours will come to its bloody and inevitable end? With a trembling voice of hesitation along with a heavy and sincere heart, they would all precisely foretell everyone the exact same topic. It will end in the same way that every story ever told ended. Death, emptiness, bleak and nothingness.

On the following day, which is the day when death has originated from space.

There were two nebulous celestial bodies, far very ancient as the multiverse itself, birthed from the womb of an immense cloud of void energies, rocks, dust, gas and dark matter in the same period in which the outer planets of the solar system were formed, 432.63 trillion eons before. As dispersed particles condensed into a pair of solid masses over ten miles away in diameter, they've separately begun darting silently through the emptiness of chaos, describing a path that led them both to a distant sun, halfway to the closer star, after a journey that lasted many billions of eons.

Inside there were two creatures. The first one embodied a vision; absolute, definitive emptiness. While the second one embodied a different vision; absolute, definitive balance of creation, knowledge, choice and wisdom. Long ago, when they were still hatchlings recently phased outside of the life-egg, one of them was conceiving the multiverse as what-was-not-its-father and mother, discovering its place in the abyss of pitch black, a hole, dark and deep.

Yet it existed, and it was sure of it. It thought it was the only one who really existed, along with its female sibling. However time passed, the more power of the creature grew with it, and so did its intelligence.

Drawn to conclusion that its parents didn't love it for what it truly was, for its sacred specificity, however only for its nature as a son, the fact that it belonged to them, for the space it occupied in the air as tangible proof of their power. Quite joyful, it felt after that moment of infantile realization; a wonderful achievement to itself.

For this reason it killed its mother and father, feasting upon their fleshy meat. Then the beast has discovered the murder, and the pleasure derived from absorbing the life force of another living being.

Once by the time that when they've reached adulthood enough to leave the nest, billions of eons ago, the one hundred-headed serpentine dragon began wander through space, feeling eagerness to try that feeling once again. And again, and again.

Thanks to the nutritious source of energy, the creature led its existence in a simple waking cycle to consume and slumber for travel. It created a food chain in its image, glancing at it with empty pride from the hollow glowing-white orbs; it had for a pair of eyes. The multiverse was its slaughterhouse, and the various races that lived there were its flocks. Unfortunately, there are times that its white sister halted its malicious schemes, protecting many lives and restoring the balance.

However, when the primordial deities began taking precautions of this deadly monster. For this reason, unaware of the fate that hovered over one hundred of its heads like a guillotine, some planets fell under the weight of its formidable power and some were protected by its white sister.