Basics

A/N-This is here to help you understand the story better. Just to let you know I got some of these Ideas from other stories I will credit them at the end please go check out their stories. Enjoy the story everyone -Author Chan

You and Hinata are deemed as the ones who need the most protection in the pack. Therefor you two are protected constantly.Simply because you both have an oblivious and jumpy nature and are Omegas.

-Packs are protected by the law as they are much more rare now.

-The government provides Safe-houses for all packs to live in.Its usually used as a secondary home to the pack where they can all live together.Or it's used for nesting ruts and heat.

-Mates are protected by the law.This means that Betas,Alphas and Omegas can protect their mate however they see fit.

-Omegas can have multiple mates it doesn't matter if it's a mix of Betas or Alphas there is no limit. (In yours and Hinata's case it consists of just Alphas). To mate properly they will find a spot on your body and bite down. It has to be deep enough for the other to taste blood to thoroughly mix scents. You two are gonna have a lot of bite marks.

-Scent mixing is very necessary if your going to mate with someone. Scent glands are located on your neck sometimes they can be located in other places. Mixing your scent with an alpha or multiple Alphas are used as protection. To let others that that omega is theirs. If they don't back off however mates can sense their omegas distress and will step in immediately.

-Pheromones can do a lot in this story

Omega Facts
-Omegas are known to protect pups and nests very violently. Alphas and Betas have come very close to death when messing around with those two things. Though it has never been reported were an Omega has killed an Alpha or Beta for these reasons. They are naturally submissive unless pups and nests are involved.

-They have predatory gazes and actions when triggered and there inner omega is about to burst. This can vary from each omega some may change eye color some hair. None of which are a good sign. Why? Cause if you piss them off enough to this point their going to attack you.
-Both males and females can get pregnant
-In this story males do have female reproductive system and give birth like females (As I refuse to think about anyone having to give birth out of their ass)

Beta Facts-
-Their technically middle class females and males can get pregnant just not as easy as Omegas
-Their not affected by an Omegas heat or ruts they don't really care it may smell good but their not aroused.
-Aren't as violent when it comes to pups they may growl and claw at something when it comes to protecting them.
-Females have a crotch for mating

Alpha Facts-
-They are generally possessive and protective of their Omegas and pups. They can enter a full rage if need be
-If they are up against a lower Alpha they can force them to submit it hurts slightly.When Omegas are forced to submit it hurts quite badly.Because Alpha pheromones are so strong it really packs a punch on their bodies.
-Alpha females also have crotches for Mating

Mates-
Karasuno
Daichi,Suga,Asahi,Noya,Tanaka,Tsukki,Yamaguchi,Kageyama- Suga and Daichi are the head Alphas

Nekoma
Kuroo,Kenma,Lev,Yaku,Fukunaga
Kuroo and Yaku are the head Alphas

Fukurodani
Akaashi and Bokuto both are the head alphas of their team

Sehjoh
Iwa-Chan and Oikawa both being head Alphas as well

Shiratorizawa
Tendou,Ushijima,Semi Eita,Goshiki and Shirabu. Tendou and Ushi and the head Alphas on their team.

Others will include the Miya twins, Komori and Sakusa.

So total you have about 26 mates..You  and Hinata are gonna be sore a lot~ That's a lot of Alphas to please. If you would like any one else to be added to this Harem feel free to ask I would love to add others!

-Just because they are on different teams doesn't mean that they are not pack mates. All of your mates are essentially in your pack no matter which school their from. Their teams included. You all share a pack house cuddling each other none of you mind. The pack house is located close enough where everyone can reach it.
Some Alphas don't like to cuddle with others which is fine. Their still a pack mate so if their needed to do anything to protect them they will. The head Alphas are just the head Alphas of their volleyball teams not in the pack. In a pack all Alphas are equal unless one is needed to overstep a boundary. All teams mentioned are your pack mates so you have a big pack.

-Puppy piles usually take place in a nest where Alphas are accepted. if they are not acceptable to the Omegas they'll pounce and tear them apart. Let the omegas scent you or trust you to be accepted. Everyone will eventually fall asleep in a big pile.
-Your safe house is located to where all teams can reach it easily.Courtesy of the Government.

Info on you/Hinata
-You are the youngest first year Hinata being the second youngest (I know he's actually the oldest)
-You are bubbly and Jumpy just like Hinata
-Your part of Karasuno's Triplets you and Hinata jump the same distance. Your very good at spiking and setting occasionally switching roles depending on who your playing.
-Living with an Abusive father is not easy your mother has passed away Hinata also lives with an abusive father his mother took his sister and left.

- Heavily Inspired by jazeliza2936 "In a pack world please go check out their story's~

Good Luck Everyone~ enjoy