Chapter 5

Hinata's POV
I woke up frantically searching around the room realizing it wasn't mine. I am terrified did the bully's take me somewhere. Oh god where's M/N. I let out a frantic whine I was confused and scared.Then I paused realizing that our Alphas had come to the rescue. M/N where is he I quickly skim the room the the h/c male. I saw a blanket with two h/c ears poking out of it.He's safe and h thank god I let out a sigh of relief.

Yamaguchi POV
I was walking back to the room that Hinata and M/N were. I was walking calmly until I heard a high pitched whine. I broke out into a sprint fear overtaking me. The others were in the gym right now talking to coach and Takeda. I abruptly open the door open in time to see Hinata jump in surprise. "Ah Gomen- you scared me when I heard that whine I didn't mean to scare you Hinata" I spoke softly as
M/N was still asleep and I didn't want to startle Hinata any further. I watched as Hinata got up of the bed and shuffled over to M/N "I-is he ok"? Hinata stuttered out. I pause and think for a second. That wound we saw on his back...I snapped myself back into reality. "Yes M/N will be ok he just reopened a really big would in his back". Hinata looked back over a M/N leaning down to scent the other omega as comfort. "I'll go tell the others your awake" I say already at the door stepping out and hearing a faint "ok"

No ones POV
As Yamaguchi jogged back down the hallway he heard a slight cheering noise from the gym. He opened the huge door stepping inside to to the gym where the others were talking to the two teachers. "Hinata is awake M/N is still sleeping". Yamaguchi reports in to the teachers and other Alphas. "Ok can you tell Hinata that we're going to Tokyo for a few weeks for training camp" Yams gave a sight smile before nodding curtly and heading back out the door.
When Yamaguchi entered the room he say a now sitting up M/N and a teary eyed Hinata. "M-M/N please d-don't dieeee" Hinata wailed the smell of blood was strong in the air leaking from the two omegas wounds.Yamguchi walked over to the two oblivious Omegas. "Hinata I'm not dying it's just a small scratch" Yams stopped behind Hinata wrapping his arms around Hinata's torso propping his chin up on the Omegas head. "Explain to me how a giant cross shaped injury is a small scratch
M/N" Yamaguchi deadpanned. You sweat dropped ah the the injury was courtesy of your father who took a broken glass beer bottle and carved a cross into your back for being gay and an omega... You stay quiet "Thought so you will be explaining to us who do that to you though" Yamaguchi has an unusual look of death on his face. "Anyway coach wanted me to tell you that we're going to Tokyo for training camp for a few weeks" Yamaguchi explains. You and Hinata bounce up in excitement "were gonna see Kenmaaaaaaa" you both shouted. Both omegas had grown close to the pudding haired male. "Which teams are gonna be there" you question the green haired alpha. Hinata still bouncing in excitement."Nekoma,Fukurōdani,Sehjoh,
Jozhenji, Ohgi Minami,Wakutani South,
Inarizaki,Itachiyama and Shiratorizawa"
Yamaguchi listed off the long list of people we would be playing against. You and Hinata freeze at the last school mentioned... "Japan"
You both glare into nothingness. Yamaguchi sweatdrops "Who"?. "Anyway can you two walk we need to head to the gym now" both omegas happily bounced up. You limp slightly as your back was in to much pain for you to walk correctly. "Ah- if your injuries still hurt we have painkillers in the gym" Hinata grins cheekily you doing the same. When you both reach the gym the scent of blood hits the Alphas nose. "Oi Boke's don't scare us like that ever again" Kageyama spoke sternly but averted his gaze blushing. You and Hinata looked at each other "Awww did someone worry for us" you both spoke in a lovey dovey tone. Kageyama gripped both of your heads squeezing hard. You and Hinata shriek the other two first years watching from the side. "Now that your both up...You going to tell us exactly what those wounds were in your stomach and back and tell us who did them although I have a good image in my head who did it" Daichi had a death stare on his face. The smell of fear slightly coming off of you two. The wounds on your guys stomach and back were worse than the wounds on your arms and legs. "Ah well- I my f-father he he uh got r-really drunk on-nce and winded up c-carving a cross into m-my back he had also f-found o-out I was gay t-that day and resented me for it" "A-any other cuts a-are just from other beatings" You finally managed to stutter out.
The temperature in the room dropped quickly.It was so quiet you could here a pin drop. "Hinata your turn to explain" Daichi said cautiously not wanting to make the two start crying. "Ah- my f-father he uses knifes to uh cut my back and stomach" Hinata's ears were laying down flat yours doing the same. You two didn't mean to but you have off a distressed smell. The Alphas in the area nostrils flared as they took in the smell of the distressed omegas. Tsukishima buries his head down into the crook of your neck. While Kageyama does the same to Hinata. You try to move your neck when Tsukki let's out a short and quiet growl. Almost as if telling you to stay still you whine as your neck was starting to hurt. Tsukki gives your neck a slight nip in apology which you accept. The 2nd and 3rd years chuckle at the first years who were now tussling around in the floor. Despite Kags and Tsukishima's protest and Yamaguchi's slight screaming. The two omegas still enjoyed their time around their Alphas....

Another early time update. I wanted to thank you guys for all the reads and votes I've been getting I know it's not a lot but it mean a lot to me. I really hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Bye baby crows🖤