Chapter 9

Hinata was wondering how he got into this mess. He just wanted to use the bathroom and instead got cornered by some Alphas and Betas from Nekoma's Basketball team. Hinata takes a step back scared of what was about to happen to him. He's an a submissive position but still
on guard. His ears are pressing down onto his head with his tail slightly tucked between his legs. He doesn't slouch keeping himself alert. The scent of fear radiating off of him. He whimpers as the lead Alpha taunts him. "Pretty Omega we got here how about we make you ours you would like that wouldn't you" The Alphas voice was deep and sinister the smell coming off of Hinata became acrid. "I-I'm marked y-You can't h-have me" Hinata stuttered our pressing his back against the wall. Alphas please I need you
In the Gym
You could sense something was wrong an acrid smell hit your nose. Making your ears flatten and tail curl. Having noticed this Yamaguchi walks over to you. "What's wrong M/N" The green haired male asked clearly worried. "You guys smell that right" "It's Hinata scent something's wrong" As if your words triggered something they all felt the fear through the bond.You quickly run to the gym door and down the hall. "HINATA" you screamed for the orange haired male who was currently on the floor. "Oh look another's omega to have you'll get your turn" Suddenly someone grabs you it's Asahi the rest of the pack caught up pushing you lightly to the back of the group. "There isn't going to be any turns because they both belong to us" A feral growl rips from there throats scaring the other group of males. Hinata let's out a whine "Alphas help please" He muttered. You were worried for Hinata his forehead was bleeding. Asahi lunges for 1 of the males swiftly grabbing him by the throat. Although Asahi Hates violence he had to protect what was his.The other males doing the same with the other 5 males surrounding them. You shuffle out from behind them and run to Hinata. A whimper escapes from his lips you skid over to the male. Lifting him up how you to his knees. "Hinata are you ok" He stays quiet for a while before saying "yes" You hug him which he gladly returns. You both look over to where the males are still being pinned by the throat. "Guys" there was a warning tone in your voice mixed with worry. You didn't want them killing anyone. You help Hinata stand as he wobbles on his legs. Let's get you patched up you alert Suga that your taking Hinata to the infirmary. When you get there you press an alcoholic wipe on the wound. Hinata whimpers at the stinging and burning sensation. When you were done cleaning and putting a bandage on it you kissed it. Hinata laughs appreciating the kiss you gave him. You both head to the gyms to see the team and  explaing what happened to the coaches. Most of them were upset that the basketball team would pull a stunt like that. But Washijo didn't care he blamed it on both. Hinata looked over at the old male. You did the same silently hissing at him. Your glaring was cut short when Bokuto and Kuroo glomped you from behind. "Bokuto-San,Kuroo- San"  You and Hinata turn to hug the two. "We heard what happens you alright Shorty" Kuroo said with a voice that didn't match his expression. "Yeah I'm ok just a small head wound no problem" Hinata said beaming almost blinding the two. The coaches left to go talk with the basketball team and their coach. Despite Washijo not wanting to he left anyway. At this point all teams were hanging around the gym. You were talking with Oikawa about aliens. While Iwa stood of to the side "Please don't encourage him M/N"  He said looking at Oikawa who was now stepping away from Iwa scared to be hit with a volleyball.Hinata was talking to Goshiki accompanied by Shirabu and Semi Semi. They were talking about Aces of course. "This is like watching two excited puppies play" Semi commented internally blushing at how Hinata looked with stars in his eyes. Shirabu nodded in agreement doing the same. "So much sugar I'm gonna be sick"....Hinata yawns slightly tired from today's events. By now practice was over most teams had left. Both omegas make there way to the showers. As all the bathrooms other boys had already went. When you were both done showering you put on your pajamas. And headed towards your assigned room it was empty. Hinata notices a piece of paper he picks it up reading "Hello you two we went to go play cards with the other teams. Try to rest up you two you both need it. We will be back soon we love you-From the Karasuno crows" By the time Hinata was done reading you had already drifted of to sleep. You embrace the older omega as he wraps himself around you like a blanket. Hinata presses a gentle kiss on your cheek. You do the same waking up just to go back to sleep. Hinata let's his eyes droop as he finally lets sleep over take him. In each other's embrace feeling safe.
With the other teams
The boys weren't really playing a game of cards they were with the other teams though. They were discussing something important though. The two little bright sunshine's who were currently sleeping. "Anyway the reason why were here is to discuss who was a crush on Hinata and M/N" Now not whole teams were here just the males suspected to like the two.
Kuroo,Kenma,Fukunaga,Lev,Yaku,Bokuto,
Akashi,Ushijima,Shirabu,Semi,Tendou,
Goshiki,Komori,Sakusa,Oikawa,Iwa, and the twins raise hands. "As expected..Were here to discuss a plan for what you'll find out soon"

Sorry for being a slow Peice of trash. I hope you enjoyed. I'm going to hit you with a surprise soon in the story. Stay tuned once again I hope you enjoyed bey bey baby crows-🖤