one

Third person's POV

   "Taehyung, where's the meal?" Jungkook asked while checking the refrigerator in the kitchen.

"I'm sorry I forgot to cook, I was sick." He said, hurting his throat because he shouldn't be speaking loudly.

"What the hell?! I didn't come home to just eat instant noodles!" He exclaimed. then threw his bag on the floor.

"I'm sorry, but I'm just really tired right now." Taehyung said while looking down. Jungkook just scoffed and walked towards his lover.

"Do you think you're the only one who's tired?! I am, too!" He shouted at the sick male.

Taehyung only looked down, biting his bottom lip. He shut his eyes, trying to calm his breathing.

"Kook, please, not right now. I'm really tired." He begged.

'I'm just tired right now.'

That 'I'm tired' means so much more. He's not just physically tired, he's that tired.

"You're not the only one who's tired, Kim Taehyung." He said as his jaw tightened.

Taehyung pressed his lips together as his tears starts to build up in his eyes.

"Jeon Jungkook, not right now." Taehyung ordered, worried that if this continues, something worse might happen.

Jungkook raised his left eyebrow, thinking why was the older replying to him like that.

"How dare you order me like that?" Jungkook asked, his voice calm, but enough to make Taehyung shed his tears more.

"I'm your boyfriend. I have the authority to get upset, and if you're gonna restrict me being upset, fuck you!" He shouted in a hoarse voice.

How can someone be like that? Trying to control you that much, even your feelings.

"What the fuck is your problem?! You already forgot to cook me my meal and now you're acting like a goddamn bitch?!"

Taehyung only cried harder, not speaking back because he did not want the worse thing to happen.

But he was just really tired. He wishes that Jungkook would actually be the one that will try to fix their relationship, not just him.

"Now, you're just gonna cry?! Oh for fuck's sake, stop acting like a fucking baby!" He shouted, making the crying boy flinch.

"B-baby?! I'm not acting like a baby, I'm fucking tired!" Taehyung shouted back  even though he knew himself that it will worsen his throat.

"Do you even know the meaning of my tiredness?! No, you don't!" He yelled, losing his control.

"You know, Jungkook, I've always done everything just to make this relationship work, but you're only making it harder for me." He said while wiping his tears.

"But you know what, this is actually not working. It's becoming toxic. It's not the same anymore." He croaked.

Jungkook letting his prideful side control him, said those words that Taehyung feared of.

"Yeah, it's not working anymore. Let's just end this."

'Let's just end this.'

Four words only, but it was enough to break someone's heart. A heart that experienced a lot of shits, but never gave up.

When things like this happens, Taehyung would always beg Jungkook to not do it, do give their relationship a chance.

He would cry and bow on his knees for his partner to rethink his decision. He would beg like his life depends on it.

But thing right now are just not the same anymore. They're both tired.

And they can't keep fighting anymore.

They're just done.