two

3 days later...

Third person's POV

Taehyung entered their house, just there for a document that he left. He had no intentions of getting back in their relationship.

And when he entered the house, there he saw his ex boyfriend, sitting on a couch, staring at the air.

When Taehyung slammed the door closed, Jungkook finally noticed his presence.

"T-Taehyung..." He called.

But the other one just ignored him and walked straight upstairs. No glances were exchanged.

Jungkook stood up and followed him upstairs, only to get ignored by his old lover.

"Tae..." He called once again, but the older didn't budge nor give him a quick glance.

He just continued to search for the document the he came for.

"Tae, please..." He begged. Taehyung shut his eyes closed and just slammed the drawer.

He left the room and quickly walked downstairs, ignoring the calls of the younger.

He saw that the rain was heavily pouring outside; nonetheless he continued to walk outside.

Just to get away from him.

Fuck the document that he needs, he wants to get away from him first.

He continued to walk away from the house, and he knew that the younger would immediately follow him.

"Hyung!" I knew it.

He was trying to catch up with him while bringing an umbrella. He was an athlete so it was never hard for him to reach the older.

"Hyung, you'll get sick again." He stated then used the umbrella to not get Taehyung soaked so much.

But the older only threw the umbrella away from him.

"Oh my fucking God, Kook!" He exclaimed.

"You're doing it again!" He shouted once again, but having tears stream down his cheeks now.

"You really know how to make me forgive you huh!" He clenched his hand and cried even more.

"Oh for fuck's sake, just stop this!"

"You know what, I gave my 5 years to you! I became stupid for you! I wasted that for you!"

"And in that 5 years, I only got tired for 1 single time! I only doubted our relationship once!"

"But you gave up..."

"I needed you to fight for us that night, because I was so tired that I couldn't handle it anymore."

Taehyung fell onto the cement, but it was not a thing that he would mind right now.

"We've known each other since we were toddlers, you should've known me better!"

"Like, when I tell you to go, you'd stay! You will not leave, because you know me! I only said that because I'm tired! I'm tired of being the only one fighting for our relationship!"

"I said that, but I love you!"

Taehyung was a sobbing mess right now, but he managed to speak loudly and clear, for Jungkook to understand each and every word he says.

"And I love you, too." The younger replied, tears streaming down his cheeks, too.

"You love me? You love me, yet you left me like we never shared everything? Is that how you love, Jungkook?"

"Tae-"

"And you remember when I went to a club because we had to celebrate the success of Jimin's company?"

"You accused me of slutting around, getting fucked by people! And I explained everything honestly!"

"Yet you never believed me... Do you even know how much that hurt me? It still hurts right now." He said while pointing to his heart.

"And if you loved me, how did it became easy for you to just leave?"

"How did you not find a reason to stay?!"

"How did you leave easily?"

"You don't even trust me, how can you love me?"

"If you truly loved me, you would never treat me like that. You would never let me feel like that."

"And if you loved me, you should've trusted me, too."

"But you didn't."

"And one of the factors in a relationship is trust. You don't have that."

"If there's no trust, then there's no reason to continue this."