The Temple

Darth Maul walked down the long hallway of the Sith Temple on Yavin 4.  His master stood, looking up at a painting on a wall. Pictured was Darth Plagueis the Wise.
     "Ah, Maul," Sidious said, eyes still on the painting. "Mission success, I presume?"
     "Yes, my master." replied the sith, stopping his walk next to his master and began to share his gaze.
     "Remarkable, isn't it?" questioned Sidious.  "This was my master, Darth Plagueis the Wise.  You can only hope to have his power and wisdom.  Not many have surpassed his understanding of the universe.  This is what we strive for, both peace and wisdom in the universe."
     Maul turned his head to face Sidious.  Sidious turned and locked eye contact.  The yellow, corrupted eyes of his Master was almost too much to bear.  Maul quickly looked away and adjusted his attention to the ground next to him.
     "I have a new mission for you," Darth Sidious said.  "This will be more of a challenge than you have ever faced, even more difficult than your trip to Cog Hive Seven.
     Maul looked up, more interested than ever.
     "What is it, my master?" asked Maul trying to hide his excitement.
     "A mission to Coruscant, exactly where I know the Jedi to be," replied Sidious.  "The mission is to the old Sith Temple. It is located under the current Jedi Temple.  I need you to bring me back an old Sith holocron. I will give you more instructions when you arrive on the planet."
     "I will not fail you."
     "For your sake, I hope you succeed."