The Underworld

Maul found himself at a small shop in the lower levels of Coruscant. A Devaronian stood behind the counter polishing off a DE-10 blaster pistol.
     The Devaronian looked up. 
     "What can I do for you?" asked the shopkeeper.
     "Do you have any Taozin skin?" asked Maul.
     "Hiding out from the Jedi?" asked the Devaronian.
     Maul stared down the shopkeeper until he just got up and said "I'll go and get it for you."
     The Devaronian hurried into the back of his shop and grabbed a Taozin skin cloak and brought it back to the counter where Maul was waiting.
     "This will cost you a hundred Republic credits."
     Anger flashed through Maul's eyes.   He extended his arm and locked the Devaronian in a force choke.  The shopkeeper was lifted up and began to choke and gasp for air.
     Maul grabbed the cloak and dropped the Devaronian to ground.  Maul walked out of the shop door and made his way down the street, Taozin cloak in hand.
                                   ...
     The Devaronian began to get to his feet and still was having trouble with breathing.  He pulled a holoprojector out of the pocket on his Taozin cloak.  A short man appeared on the projector.
     "What bounty hunter and what is the bounty?" asked the short man.
     "Send your best hunters after a zabrak male, red skin, force-sensitive and now has a Taozin skin cloak."
     "I will send a couple of hunters, what is the reward?"
     "A million Republic credits."
     The Devaronian thought to himself, "I'm sure the Jedi would be particularly interested in him."