Hunted

Maul walked down the street and cut off into a very dark alleyway.  Two men stood on the side of the alley, each with a hand on their blaster.  One looked up at the other and nodded very slightly to the other.
     Maul noticed each and every movement and knew that igniting his lightsaber was destined to alert someone nearby.  Instead he relied solely on the dark side.
     Both men pulled out their blasters and pointed them between Maul's eyes.  Darth Maul raised both of his hands and lifted the two off of their feet.  One man dropped his blaster to the ground while trying to squirm loose of his grip. 
     Maul slammed the man still clutching onto his blaster into the wall.  The man fell to the ground, knocking him out instantly.
     Now that his hand was free, Maul used the force to steal the other man's blaster.  The minute he had the blaster in hand, he fired two shots hitting both men in the forehead. 
     Almost simultaneously, both men began to transform.  "Clawdites." murmered Maul.  He found am emblem on each of their arms linking them to a local clan of Clawdite Bounty Hunters called For Zolan.  They were well known in the underworld of Coruscant, mostly for their reputation as killers.
     Maul continued down the now empty alley into another, much more busy area.
     The Coruscant Uscru Entertainment District.