Chapter 11

Ela's POV

When I made my way home, I read Zayn's reply.

From Zayn <3

"Touché.  Aha :)) x LOVE is a strong and powerful word babe.  Misspelling it, for me, means like the word is losing its power and essence.  :D Go to your class now, the bell rang already.  I love you! xx."

OKAY AWW!

Someone hold me. Like now.  I'm about to explode.

That was cute!

No Ela, DO.NOT.MELT.

I swear I'm going to be a puddle of Ela on the sidewalk now.  

Zayn is so lovely and adorable! 

I noticed I was smiling like an idiot in the sidewalk.  People must had seen my face because they are giving me the "look".

"THEY SEE ME ROLLIN', THEY HATIN'" I shouted a little bit louder than I wanted to. 

This is Zayn we are talking to.  You could not just have a poker face when you read a very sweet message from the one and only boy you loved yano!

I continued to walk towards home when I received a new text from Zayn, my loves.

From Zayn <3

"I'll pick you up at 6! xx cant wait to see ya, love you babe!"

HOLY MOTHER OF CHICKENS AND POTATOES.

He just texted me "i love you" for the 3rd time today.  AH-AH-AH-AH ASDFGHJKL

I replied.

To Zayn <3

"Cant wait to see you too! Love you more xx"

It's 3:15.  I still have two hours and forty-five minutes - to be exact - to prepare.

I went home and had a 30-minute sleep before preparing myself for the date.  I am so nervous but extremely excited.  Breathe Ela. Breathe. You two are just going out. 

I told mom about the date and she was so happy.  

"So Zayn is finally yours huh." She said while hugging me.  

"Yup." I replied. I and Mom talked about everything that had happened with Abby, Zayn and all.  After our conversations, I decided to get started.

I showered, cleaned, relaxed myself and shaved my "areas".  I made up my mind to shave just to be prepared if things get hot tonight like I mean, my v-card...  I bit my lip.  I did not just think of that.  Bad Ela, bad. I shrug off those pervy thoughts.

  I chose my outfit.  I decided to go casual - black skinny jeans, sleeveless red tops, and white stilettos.  I put up a light make up and curled my hair.    I put on some glittery bracelets and a pair of earrings.  

5:45. I’ve got fifteen more minutes.

I checked myself on the mirror and got satisfied.  I got my iPhone and opened the Twitter app.  I sent a new tweet,

"I love this day!  So excited for something tonight! xx"

I shoved my phone into my pockets, grabbed my white blazer and went down to the living room.

"You are so beautiful Ela." I heard Mom say behind me.  

"Thank you Mom!" I hugged her.

I heard a knock on the door.  

"That must be Zayn." Mom said.

I walked to the door and opened it.

Boom! My ovaries made small explosions inside of me.