Chapter 15

WARNING: Mature Content

---------------------------

Zayn's POV

"Joe's Body Fitness Gym"

The name says it.  It's Saturday and I brought Ela with me as what I've promised her.  She told me that if I won't bring her, I would have no kisses from her.  Of course, I can't resist her kisses.  Her lips are so soft and sweet.  I can't get enough of her.

I am now wearing my gym outfit - sleveless red shirt, jersey shorts and my Nike shoes.  Sweat is dripping all over my body.  

Ela was sitting on the side staring at me intently.  She kept biting her lip.  I wonder why.

I continued doing my routine.  Lifting the weights back and forth.  By this time, I was totally soaked in sweat.  So I decided to take off my shirt.  

Just after I took my shirt off, I heard a small moan from Ela.  I chuckled.  

"You enjoying the view?" I asked her - smirking.

--------=====---------

Ela's POV

HOLY KING OF POTATOES.

Zayn's sweat is dripping all over his body. I totally stared at him the whole time.  He is so gorgeous! OMG guys!

Fighting the desired building up inside me, I kept biting my lip.  

I wanted to lick hi--

ERMAHGOD.

Zayn took his shirt off.  His bare chest was on total display.  His abdominal muscles were on full view.  I want to touch them.

ASDFGHJKL! ohhhhhhhhh

A part of me wanted to do the "thing".  You know what I mean guys. But the other part of me kept telling me not to. 

I didn't notice I'm still biting my lip.  I tried my best to push down all the lustful desires inside me.

I'm really turned on.  WHAT AM I SAYING!

I can't hold it anymore so I let a small sexual moan escape from my mouth.

Zayn noticed it and he had a smirk on his face.

"You enjoying the view?" He asked.

"Uhm-m-mmm." I could not find the words to say.

He chuckled. He continued doing his routine.

Zayn, stop it now please.  You are killing me.  Uhhh I can't take this anymore.

I walked towards him.  At first he was surprised but he had a seductive smile seconds after.

He leaned in first.  I can feel the heat radiating out from him. His chest now were inches away from me.

My right hand involuntarily went to his chest down to his abdominal muscles.  Ohhhhhhhhhh

"You like it?" He asked.

But before I could reply, we were kissing.  All the lustful desires inside me were practically cheering right now.

I paced my hands up and down on his chest.  The kiss wasn't gentle.  It was rough - full of lust.  I opened my mouth letting Zayn explore inside me.  It was my turn now to explore Zayn's.  He let out a small moan.  We were on full snogging.  His hands were on butt pushing me towards him.  I can feel Zayn's body especially the ever growing bulge.  Zayn started to plant kisses in my neck and I let out a moan once again.  I am so enjoying this.  WHAT DID I JUST SAY!

Well of course, as turned on as I am, I planted my kisses on Zayn's neck as well.  His skin is so soft and smooth.  He smelled so good even he's soaked in sweat. Yes, I tasted his sweat which is a bit salty.  But I practically wanted it. 

We are snogging once again.  It was kind of gentle and passionate now.

But before something "unplanned" would happen, Zayn pulled away.  

I felt disappointed.  I want it now!

Zayn chuckled.  

"Not now babe.  It's not the right time." He said softly.  He's still dripped in sweat.  

I nodded and my cheeks started to burn realizing what we just did.  Thankfully, there were no people inside the gym.

Okay, I'll admit it.

I want Zayn to do it now.  I'm prepared to lose my v-card.

And most of all, I am sexually frustrated.

___________

HAHAHA! I know you are like "Eww". stfu idgaf.

Twitter: @evilmiguelito

~wevenger xx