Chapter 1

Beep

It's been a day so far and no response.

Beep

Two days...

Beep

Three days...

Beep

Five days...

Beep

Five days and three hours...

Beep

Four hours...

Beep

Four hours and ten minutes

Beep

Four hours, ten minutes and thirty seconds.

Beeeeeeeeeeeep

---------------------------------------------------

Shoto Todoroki, number two pro hero, sat on a chair near the hospital bed covered in patches all over his face with his arms bandaged along with his legs and neck. If it weren't for his clothes he'd be looking like a mummy right now. But, he wasn't as bad as Katsuki Bakugou, the number one hero, was.

It was the bed that he was sitting next to that belonged to Katsuki Bakugou. He was his lover, his life, his reason for living. Shoto's eyes cast down on the sleeping body that was covered up with bandages all over, along with ivs all over him from head to toe. He had a breathing mask on his face along with a tube that was in his mouth. He looked like a complete mess on the bed and all Shoto could feel right now was regret.

For the past five days Katsuki has been laying here with no sign of waking up. The nurses don't know how much longer he will stay in this coma of his. But they are trying their best to keep him alive when he wakes up.

'You weren't supposed to go into a coma.....only I could do that....' Shoto thought to himself with his eyes casted in black. He was the one who went into a coma when he was in his first year, and for the same to happen to Katsuki scared him. But it should be okay right? Shoto woke up, so Katsuki should do.

It was the last mission they'd gone to. They were up against one of the strongest villains out there who'd killed more than a hundred people but before he could do anything to the people in Japan they were there to stop him. It was hard, harder than they'd thought actually. There were many times where one of them could have gotten killed on the spot but they'd thankfully dodged them all. That was until Shoto had turned to see Katsuki's side was pierced through. He'd of course killed the villain right there and before he was able to actually take Katsuki to the hospital he had collapsed on the way but there were heroes who found them not too long after.

Now they were taken here to the hospital but Shoto had began his recovering. Even if he was told to rest in bed he couldn't do that, not when Katsuki was laying here for the past five days without sign of waking up. The sound of the heart monitor was the only thing that could be heard in the room, but that was enough to keep Shoto awake. He hasn't slept for the past few days, correctly anyways. He'd sleep for about five minutes before jolting awake, but it was enough for Katsuki to be in front of him to keep him sane.

He hasn't eaten correctly or even stepped a foot outside the room, he didn't listen to a thing the doctor or nurses told him to do, but they couldn't force him, they knew who he was after all. Shoto blinked tiredly as he slowly took Katsuki's weak hand into his. It was limp and had ivs over it as well so he was careful as he did. "Wake up please..." he whispered but he'd said that so many times and felt like it isn't doing anything, he couldn't hear him after all.