Hehe

(Hehe you thought I was done? Extra chapter.
But seriously this is really the last one, just look at the end, it'll say "The End"-

It'd been a few day's since the teen selves had gone back to their present time. They had obviously been scarred by the news that Katsuki would be dying in the future.

They obviously didn't question it, being too afraid to even find out. But the older Shoto did tell it to them. Teen Shoto had gotten upset and didn't want to know that. "Why did you tell u-" he would begin to ask before being interrupted.

"So you can change it..." The older Shoto would whisper before, for the first time, looking away from Katsuki, and looking to his teen self. "Because....if he dies...it's your fault..." Shoto whispered.

Teen Shotos eyes widened. He understood this was. It was a message from his older self to him, to tell him not to fuck this up, not when he has the chance.

Katsuki wasn't buying this though. He scrunched his brows and shook his head. "No. If I do die, it's not his fault!" Katsuki shouts, catching big Shotos attentions. Katsuki looks back at the older Shot with a small glare. "It wouldn't be his fault. Nor was the death of your Katsuki your fault either. If I die, I die for a reason, and it'll never ever be your fault." He says sternly.

Older Shoto stares at Katsuki with a blank look for a few seconds before he put his hand over his scarred eye and let out a dry chuckle. "Of course you'd say that..." he whispered. He stood up and removed his eyes before looking back at them with the tears streaming down his face. "It's just hard....to see you again.... ya know?..." he whispered and wiped his eyes with his hands.

Katsuki stood up immediately and wrapped his arms around older Shotos waist, making his eyes widen. "But I'll always see you.... always...." Katsuki whispered before looking back up to the older Shoto with some tears in his eyes. Even teen Shoto had hugged older Shoto from the side and looked up with tears in his eyes as well.

Older Shoto stared from one to the other before squeezing his eyes shut and falling to his knees. He hugged the two as tightly as possible before he began to sob. His sobs became screams, and he cried there for what seemed like forever. They were there to both comfort him, but also had their own sets of cries as well.

The two eventually had to leave, and it was after all their crying, but they eventually did go disappear and Shoto was left to cry for the rest of the night and into his sleep.

But that was a few days ago, and today was today. Shoto had gotten up early in the morning that day, and for the first time in months, he took a shower. The shower took pretty long since he was so dirty to the point it took hard scrubs to get the dirt off or tangles from his hair. After he'd taken a shower, he dried his hair and cut it to a reasonable length. Since it was messed up and cut messy in some places, it was now straight once more and in shoulder length. It took a lot of clean and make straight, but it worked in the end.

Shoto even dressed into clean clothes. For the first time in so long, he looked normal, except for his face obviously. The odd thing about his face today, was that he didn't have the dull and dispare look on his face. Instead, he had a smile on his face, and it was a genuine one. His face did still look tired, and there were still bags underneath his eyes. But he was looking much better, it was almost creepy.

Shoto walked out of his house and began to walk behind his house. The walk was long, and it wasn't to the city, but it was in his league. Shoto walked for a whole hour before he'd finally gotten to his destination.

Shoto walked on the concrete floor and walked forward until there was no more floor. He was now standing on the edge of a cliff. Shoto looks down the cliff with the smile still on his face. He'd been smiling since morning and it was even starting to hurt his cheekbones. The wind hit his skin as his hair was being blown back. It was as if the wind was trying to push him back, but his body weight was enough to keep him where he is. Shoto took a deep breath and closed his eyes before holding out his arms to either side of him.

Memories of everything he's been through his life from day one began to come into his mind. From when he was just a child being beaten by Enji, to becoming a hero, to being Katsukis lover, to having kids, to even this day. It was a long journey that could have been longer, but life decided to cut it short, or he did.

Shoto put one step forward and felt it start to go down since there was no concrete ground to put it down on. And after that step, comes his second foot, and down he goes the cliff. Shoto smiles as he feels the air hit his skin as he falls down the many feet there is. His mind was cleared off of everything. The only thing going through his head was that he was finally going to see him, to see Katsuki.

The contact on the ground was just a moments of pain before it all seemed to disappear. His eyes were closed all the way, and his world had blackened before his eyes. He was ready to be taken away from this filthy earth and all it's done to him.

Shoto felt like something within him was being taken out, like a source of air or such. It was being taken up into the sky, and into the light. It took time before Shoto had opened his eyes, but not to the concrete ground, but to a white place, the place he'd seen Katsuki in his dreams. Shoto looked down to his hands in confusion wondering where he was. He wasn't wearing his clothes anymore, and his body almost felt renewed and cleaned of scars of any kind.

"What are you doing here??" A voice rang through the white room making Shotos head shoot up. A voice that he felt that he hasn't heard in so long. Shoto lifts his head to see the blonde spiky hair that he loves to touch so much. The red ruby eyes that he could stare into forever. The one and only Katsuki, his Katsuki.

Shoto didn't give the blonde an answer and merely stared at him before his face began to lighten just at the sight of him. Katsuki felt his heart squeeze from seeing the look on Shotos face. He couldn't help but love to see it, but he didn't smile. "You want me to smack you? Do you realize you just killed your self and left everyone behind??" He asks as he goes down to Shotos height since he was on the ground.

Shoto reaches out for Katsukis hand before bringing it to his cheek. "Yes..." he whispers not minding if Katsuki really smacked him. It would just mean that he was rally with him. There were tears in Shotos eyes as he smiled at Katsuki and held his hand with both of his.

Katsuki didn't have any look of anger on his face or annoyance. He just closed his eyes for that moment before opening them and revealing his own smile. "You idiot..." he whispered before throwing himself over Shoto and hugging. "I love you."

Shotos eyes widened at those words before he quickly hugged Katsuki back and his body began to shake with a wave of cries to begin. "I l-love you t-too!" He shouts as he cried.

All those tears that he's been shedding for the past months just for Katsuki. The pain he had to endure all the way. Sure he'd left their loved ones behind, but he was with the one that he loved the most.

But I may just be following your steps.