Chapter 2

It's been a few days since Katsukis funeral. It was utter chaos that day and Shoto had almost burned down the entire building down. After that, Shoto hadn't left the house at all.

He was always in his room just crying to himself day and night, light and dark, there was nothing there for him anymore. His phone was in the corner of the room where he had thrown in after he came back from the funeral. It didn't completely break obviously, so he could hear all the notification bells from it. There had to be 1,000 messages that he wasn't going to look at. He didn't bother getting up and shutting it off because he didn't want to move from his place. He hadn't eaten for a good ten days right now. His body was starting to lose its muscles and his meat was going away leaving him to look pale and dead like a corpse on the ground.

He was on the ground as always and he was alone in his house. His kids were still in his mothers house while he remained here. Shotos routine was going as always and it didn't look like it was going to change anytime soon. He'd throw up whatever was left inside of his body which would cause immense pain for him.

The curtains were closed over the windows and he was laying on his stomach with his hair sticking out of unusual places. For the first time in these past ten days, his tears had stopped for that moment. It was either because all the tears in his body disappeared or that he forgot how to cry for that moment.

Shotos stomach rumbles and he could feel one of his painful vomiting coming. And it did, which he threw up on the ground. He'd already done that a few times and his room smelled like shit but he could care less. Shoto was on a pile of Katsukis clothes which still held the smell of the caramel in it.

He suddenly decides that he should eat before he dies. But maybe death did sound good.....

'Take care of the kids....' the voice rang into his head making him grip on his hair and breathe heavily. Shoto grit his teeth together and quickly got up from the bed pushing all the clothes aside. He then left the room while feeling dizzy from the lack of nutrients and basically too much crying and sleep he's done.

Shoto staggered side to side as he walked out of the house. He was still in the funeral clothes that was more wrinkled than before. He didn't even bother putting on shoes when he left the house. He would step in sharp items but could care less.

Shoto walked down the streets while swaying side to side and looking like a living zombie. People avoided him not wanting to bother him or just being afraid in general. The light felt too much in Shotos eyes but they were half way and squinted anyways, and besides, he doesn't care.

He stopped in front of a restaurant suddenly and slowly turns his head. He stares at it while remembering that this was the restaurant he and Katsuki used to go to all the time on their breaks when they got the chance. He could even see images of them walking in with the happy looks on their faces ready to order. Or that just may be be going crazy.

Shoto walked into the restaurant looking like he'd come from a dumpster. He walked to one of the stools and flopped into it while staring down at the menu in front of him. The person who originally sat next to him scooted away with a nervous look.

"Oh hello sir. What can I get ya?" The woman in the front nervously asks while looking at Shoto. She got nervous when she didn't hear Shoto response. She gave him a good thirsty seconds before she was about to speak again.

"Katsudon....." Shoto mutters with his head still hanging low. There was so a there which he always ordered. But this time, he was going to eat the favorite meal for his lover.

The woman stared at him and slowly frowned. Sometimes when it was her shifts she would see Katsuki and Shoto coming. She obviously heard what happened to Katsuki and she knew why Shoto was ordering this. "Oh okay! Nice Choi-"