𝟙

---𝟙---

The scenery of the blue sky contrasts deeply what she feels right now. Bright and blue like those of what she reminds as her father's eyes. Unlike the sky above her, her heart is dark and dreary, grey as if the storm has weighed its cause and was now doing its worst inside her.

She waited for him, for her life sentence, as she plucked the roses one by one, each stem numbing her bloodied fingers. When he came, still in his loose robes, his eyes icy and deadly, full of anger and resentment. She stared at him, clutching the rose towards her chest as her lips trembeled and her eyes watered.

"He's here to kill me." She thought, but she never cried. She has to stay strong.
Even if he dashed towards her, magic ready in hand, ready to kill her in a minutes whim, yelling as his eyes filled with hate. However, something was holding him back.

His own magic protected her against him.

It stunned him as a thin line of blood trickled down his cheeks.

"How funny." He says, striking another blast on her sides, the barrier protecting her from him.

"That protection Magic undoubtedly holds my mana." He says, blasting another power infront of her.

"Mana does not lie, I must have been the one to put that on that body."he says, before blasting her another wave of his powers.

"But I will be the one to erase it." He says before waving another blast of power towards her.

She looks at him with sad eyes, melancholic before braving up a sad smile, eyes watery almost as if it was a final goodbye.

"I can't die." She thinks, clutching the rose tightly.

"Not by the hands of daddy." She thinks before stepping towards him, he faltered as she held out a hand around the barrier, as if waiting for him to touch hers. She smiles. Thunder crackles against the now silvery white sky, a flurry of white clouds formed above her and her eyes glowed a brilliant blue, tears gathered up against the bottom of her eyes and a traitor of a tear fell upon her pale cheeks.

"Daddy will be sad if I died by his hands."

"Goodbye, daddy." She says, before vanishing into thin air.

🐉

(A/N: Its short cause it is impossible to write shit when Im in bed. Also, take a shot everytime she says daddy. Lol.)