𝟞

-𝟞-

𝒞𝒶𝓁𝓂 𝒷ℯ𝒻ℴ𝓇ℯ 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓈𝓉ℴ𝓇𝓂

Tying her hair in a messy bun, Athanasia finally finished saddling up the horses for Chihiro, Nene, and her to ride. The said ponytail haired brunette clapped at her work before pulling the horses gently out of the stable, leading them up to the two wooden carriages filled to the brim with goods and materials from their works.

"Be safe out there, okay?" Nanami says, placing a gentle pat on Athanasia's head. The said princess nodded as she smiled, albeit a bit nervous at her. Zeniba's family members and her lined up as they bid them farewell. The trio climbed up on their horses, while Megumi sat behind Chihiro, on the wooden carriage. She smiled at the adorable little display of the curly haired brunette before remembering the events from their last discussion.

"There's a reason why this place is hidden."

Athanasia shook her head before slapping her face gently to keep herself focused. Nene laughed beside her. "Is that a new game you're playing?" Nene smirks. Athanasia giggles at the playfulness of their maknae before chuckling. Chihiro snorts beside her.

"She's trying to stay focused, I bet its that guy she was moaning her heart out yesterday evening." Chihiro snickers, Megumi who sat silent behind the carriage snickers trying to keep her laughter, while Nene was full on laughing. Athanasia's face full on exploaded into a crimson mess. The other girls then laughed at her embarassed state.

Three days has passed by since the first time she first started working in Zeniba's place, even with the protests of the majority of the people there, with her being royalty and all. She insisted because she wanted to repay their kindness and sincerity through menial house chores that she could do and though it was quite laborious at first, it reminded her of her home before she got transmigrated. The country side where she got brought up by her late grandfather and grandmother.

It hurts remembering it now, but it was what kept her going through the harsh times during her stay in Seoul and now here in this magical storybook world.

Now, she forced herself to go with the three maidens to the neighboring kingdom to sell the supplies because its the least that she could do, and also she wanted to explore this world even if it was just a bit.

Athanasia gritts her teeth before throwing Chihiro a piece of leaf she saw laying on top of her mare, rolling it up into a small ball before hitting the brunette in the forehead perfectly.

"Shut it!" She exclaimed, which promted them to laugh even more.

Yesterday evening, they were celebrating for the fruitful and early delivery of goods, with a magical drink that gives them the same goodness as soju and rice wine but without the dreaded hangover the next day. But she guesses its just too good to be true.

It turns out, the wine that Nene brought out was not the same wine they originally thought it would be, though it tasted just the same as the one stated, but a failed attempted one that Mikan made! Its consequence just makes your sexual drive go up and above to the point you hallucinate the person you unconsciously like! Before she knows it, she was moaning Lucas' name like she was a sinner sprouting God's name.

"How come you guys didn't have the same effects after!" Athanasia exclaims, her face still burning from embarassment. Nene laughed at her facial expressions.

"Tis because you woke up last, Athy."she teased, the said blonde princess looked up in surprise before staring at Nene in disbelief.

"So does that mean..?"

"Yeah! Chihiro was moaning about this guy named Hak-" she didn't even get to finish her sentence when the said brunette threw her water pouch on Nene's face.

"Shut your ever loving trap mouth, Nene!" Megumi in their side summoned a bird, whispering on it before it spoke back.

"Oooooh, How the turn tables.." the bird squeaked, making Nene cackle even more and Athanasia stare at Megumi in disbelief.

To say that the Journey towards the neighboring kingdom was a sure merry one to say the least.

---

"Pleasure doing business with you, Kou-kun!" An oblivious Nene ended, smiling beautifully at the blonde haired boy in front of her, who blushed in return.

"No problem." He enthusiastically replied, smiling bashfully before Nene turned her heels towards her sisters and Athanasia. Pocketing the money underneath her dress to a pouch bag, the girls thanked the boy, waving their arms at him before walking away, going back home.

"Now, that was a nice experience." Athanasia says, the girls nodded in reply.

"Things are much more smoother sailing than before since Nene is here to do the negotiations." Chihiro says, throwing an apple to the ever so silent Megumi, before chomping on an apple she have for her own. Nene faced her head up high, nose in the air and eyes closed with an approved smiled on her face.

"Of course! No one can ever defeat Nene the great negotiater." She says, smirking prettily, before laughing. Athanasia and the girls chuckles at the display, passing over the hundreds of stalls that littered every corner of the street, selling various trinkets that would be eye catching to both nobles and commoners alike.

"But have you seen Kou's big brother though?? Like OMG, bishounen alertttt~♡" Nene fangirls, twisting her body like a real life balloon on steroids. Chihiro sighs, along with Megumi who prayrd silently for the blond boy's sorry heart.

"I pray for Kou's blind heart" Chihiro mumbles, which earned a chuckle from Athy and Megumi. Nene oblivious to it all.

They continued laughing and joking around when right by the corners of the street, near a dark alleyway, they saw two women getting harassed by five burly men. They heard a scream for help from that direction but it was cut off, probably being restrained by the men.

The sisters looked at each other before smirking, eyes deadly and playful.

"I think, we have time to spare." Megumi softly speaks, startling Athanasia from her reverie.

"Want to practise on your magic, Athy?" Nene giggles, dropping down from her horse, Chihiro snickers beside her as she herself went down from her horse.

"I mean, Granny aint here to teach you about the schematics of magic yet, but she didn't outright say that it was forbidden for us to teach you a bit. I'm sure we can give you a taste on the basics." She smiles, dark chocolate brown eyes not glowing hazel. Megumi laughs as she places her satchel on the carriage before skipping towards Athanasia, holding out a hand for her.

"What do you say, Princess?" She spoke, her hazel brown eyes gleamed gold, which brightens more due to the gleam of the afternoon sun. Athanasia smirked as she offers her hand in reply.

"Count me the fuck in."

---
Meanwhile, in a place far away, a raven haired boy with red eyes stared off at the scenery in front of him. A beautiful tree that glowed silver was right upon him.

Lucas smirks as he crosses his arms.

"Finally." He smirks, before stepping towards the magical tree.

🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉

(A/N: I'm so sorry for the late update, online classes fucked me up. I hope I can still continue this thing though. Anyway, last calm before the storm chapter will be posted soon.  LETERZ)