𝟝

-𝟝-

𝒞𝒶𝓁𝓂 𝒷ℯ𝒻ℴ𝓇ℯ 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓈𝓉ℴ𝓇𝓂

It has already been a week since Athanasia had seek refuge inside Zeniba's small hidden paradise.

"This is the life." Athanasia whispers, her head up in the sky as she closed her eyes feeling the warm summer wind caressing her face, her hair fanning and her dress slightly waving against it as she put up another white bedsheet to dry from her laundry. Chihiro looked at her with lidded eyes before sneering.

"Youre not going to sing, are you?" She snickers, polishing her sword. Athanasia flustered, looked over at the brunette, sputtering in embarassment.

"Of course not! Im not that kind of princess!" She blushed, Mikan on the other hand twirled around as she held in her chest a bucket of white bedsheets still wet and ready for dry hanging in the wind while singing.

"LET ME KNOOOOWWW, HOW FAR I GOOOO~!"

"Uhuh yeah." Chihiro laughs, looking at her sister with a "yep, Im stuck with this idiot" look. Athanasia laughs before helping the Platinum haired wih sky blue tips girl with the other laundry.

---

Athanasia looked over at Mikan as she pulled another piece of yam again, grunting she successfully took it out of the ground before placing it on the basket full of yams.

"Is it necessary to pick these much yams?" Athy asks, pulling another yam out of the soil before putting it on her own basket filled with yams, Mikan laughs.

"Of course, half of the yams we store are for our own while the other half is for sale." She says, before standing up and carrying the basket inside the house. Athanasia fell suit before entering. Sighing, she looks over at the fruits and vegetables still untouched and needed to be harvested, feeling melancholic of the days when she was at her rented room on Earth raising onions and tomatoes in a sad looking brown pot all by herself by the window.

She smiles sadly as she looked back at the mirror.

"I wonder how those two are now." She whispers.
---

Athanasia smiled as she finished making another yukata dress that burned bright red in color with gold intricate designs that could rival any boutique in town, she looks over at Nanami's freshly made pink yukata, now done, being folded by her in a neat way. She smiles down before doing the same to hers.

"Where are we gonna sell this, by the way?" She asks, folding the yukata in half. Nanami smiles before placing the newly made dresses inside a beautifully cardboard box with black cover and red flowers one by one.

"Well, these types of dresses are practically booming on the neighboring kingdom, so we're selling it there." She says, smiling at the curious blonde princess.

"Who sells it? I mean, you guys are here all day and are doing this stuff. It must be really exhausting if you guys manage a store as well." Athanasia asks, blushing at her bluntness. Nanami laughs prettily before wrapping the boxes with straws.

"Well, we have a friend there in the capital. She has more or less 3 brands cooperating as well. As to who transports it, Chihiro manages it all by herself." She replies.

'So, It goes to a mini mall but for fabrics, then.' Athanasia thinks before smiling. She completed folding the cloth on her hand before puttting it on its own box as well.

---

The aroma of the sizzling garlic being cooked with oil in the wok filled the air as Megumi waited for it to turn into a golden brown. Athanasia's mouth watered even though there was nothing in the wok yet.

"What are you gonna cook right now, Megumi?" Athy asks, chopping the carrots that the brunette had asked to cut a little while back into small cubes. When there was no reply, Athy basically slams her palm on her forehead, remembering Megumi's none speaking rule.

"I'm.. I'm sor-"

"Its fine." An angelic voice replied. Athy almost cracks her neck by how fast she whipped it just to face the White lotus-esque princess in front of her.

"Wh-"

"I never liked using my voice cause I wanted to save it for when I sing." Megumi says, staring quitely at the sizzling noises blankly before she puts some onions on it, increasing the sizzling noise even more. Athanasia was silent, her eyes wavering at the girl infront of her.

"Its all useless now. Since I cant remember who I once was." She adds, before adding mushroom to the wok. Athy looks over at the brunette before putting her hands on her shoulder.

"There's a reason why Zeniba's place is hidden, Athy." She said, before staring at the said blonde princess. Athy looks down before going back to her chore. Her words, completely opposite to her voice that sounds like angels, ominous.

---

"Its been a week since the princess went missing."

"I wonder how she is."

"I hope nothing happened to her."

Inside the castle walls of Obelia, a lonely king eavesdropped amongst his servants. Denying the painful throb of his head and of his heart, Claude gritted his teeth as he heard servants gossiping about the missing "princess."

"Poor Princess Athanasia."

Poor princess Athanasia indeed.

🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉

(A/N: HEYA! sorry for the long hiatus, and for the boring chapter. But its all necessary for the upcoming chapters. Huehuehueehue. Have some of these melancholic relaxing moments before the action parts come running towards us with full force.
Also, be prepared for other transmigrated queens. Comment below who you want to pop out on the next chapters. Who gets to have the best votes will be one of the lucky few. Peace out!)