2. The Arrival of Brave

(Takes place during EP 2)

"Kana..." He said with a straight face but in awe, making me know that he was relieved to see me.

"Welcome back... Hiiro" I said with a small smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Every action has its reasons. That's all I'm going to say."

(1st POV / Kana's POV)

"T-Thank you..." Hiiro said before he cleared his throat then he started walking towards me but past me, making his personal nurses catch up to him with me behind them, before Satsuki undid his jacket, allowing Hiiro to take it off with her help.

"I see a Genius Gamer defeated the Bugster." Hiiro said as Satsuki gave his jacket to Mizuki before unfolding Hiiro's white coat and holding it up behind him, making him put his arms through it and properly put his coat on.

"Yeah, he's a pediatric intern whose current patient was infected by the virus." I explained, making us stop before he glanced back at his personal nurses.

"You're dismissed. Kana will lead me to CR." Hiiro said, making the nurses bow before we started walking down the hall.

"Well, hopefully, this will be a one-time thing since I'm here now." Hiiro said as he kept his serious face as he called the elevator by pressing the button, making me nod before I thought for a moment before I pulled out my tablet as the doors to the elevator opened.

"You have a meeting with a patient in about 30 minutes about his surgery tomorrow." I stated as I looked at my tablet before we walked into the elevator with the doors closing behind us.

"Understood. There is nothing I cannot cut." Hiiro said, making me softly chuckle before I put away my tablet then inserted the code into the elevator, causing the display to rapidly change.

Then the back wall of the elevator opened, making Hiiro and I walk through it and towards the entrance of CR before I stopped in front of the keypad and was about to type the code in before glancing at Hiiro.

"How... are you?" I questioned, making Hiiro look at me in slight surprise before he put his hands in his pockets and glanced away.

"I'm alright." He said, making me softly smile before I inserted the code to open CR, making the doors open as we walked through them.

"That's right!!" We heard an energetic female's voice yell from upstairs before we heard things crashing, which made a loud clank noise, making me jump slightly before I realized what happened.

"Looks like Poppy Pipopapo has properly been introduced..." I muttered, making Hiiro raise an eyebrow at me before we walked into the hallway.

"Carry this around. Kana or I will call if there're any emergencies." Poppy faintly said as we walked towards the stairs.

'Wait, did Poppy make Emu a CR Doctor?' I thought as Hiiro walked up the stairs with me following him.

"Eh?! But this is too sudden. I..." Emu said in confusion by the sudden change of work before Hiiro decided to finish Emu's sentence.

"...shouldn't be working here." Hiiro said as we walked up the staircase in view of the people in the room, making them look towards the stairs (Emu, Poppy, and Haima).

Then we were in the room, making a girl with bright pink short hair (Poppy) and the Director's eyes widen at his arrival.

"Hiiro." Haima said as I stopped by the staircase while Hiiro walked the others before looking Emu up and down before looking away.