4. Lazer Joins the Race!

(Takes place during EP 4)

I saw the familiar man with the trapped red jacket and black circular sun glasses. He saw me look at him before he smirked before he dug his hand into his back pocket then pull his hand back out but it was carrying something that made my eyes widened in shock.

It was a yellow gashat, one that I recognized as the Bakusou Bike Gashat. How the hell did he have it?!

'See you soon.' I saw him mouth with that same smirk before he disappeared behind the corner, making me stare, frozen in disbelief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Looks like you're going to enjoy this ride."

(1st POV/Kana)

I leaned back on my chair as I rubbed the tiredness out of my eyes before blinking a few times to regain my vision then looking at my computer screen in front of me. I had 3 windows opened at the same time; The GENM CORP. website and the Gashat diagrams along with its code in a separate window below it.

I was looking the code of the different games, trying to figure out if either that Stage Map or Taiga's gashat caused me to feel that sudden pain, but I haven't found anything suspicious in the code, which confused and annoyed me even more. I sighed in defeat as I messed with my hair.

"Why was I the only one who experienced that?" I questioned myself before I leaned under my desk to grab a small white whiteboard that I leave under there before I leaned back up to grab a whiteboard marker from my cup full of different kinds of pens. Then I bit at the cap, pulling it off the marker before I begun drawing a obscure diagram as I dotted down somethings that each person had that was relating to it.

"Hiiro, Emu, and Hanaya-san are all compatible riders but I'm compatible as well... Poppy is a Bugster so being in a game area is normal for her..." I muttered as I wrote on the whiteboard before I stopped writing and tapped the bottom of the marker against the whiteboad as I finally thought of a potential solution.

"Is it because I haven't manually activated a Gashat?" I questioned myself before my eyes drifted over the bottle of pain killers I got yesterday by that odd-ball guy, making me remember how he flashed his Gashat at me before he left. Then I remembered the first battle where the recolored Ex-Aid showed up, seeing that same man watching the aftermath of that battle from afar.

"He's a compatible rider as well... Ugghhhh." I muttered before I groaned as I had very complicated reasons popping into my head but I bet the answer wasn't that difficult to see. I erased the writing on the whiteboard before I moved the whiteboard onto my desk and leaned back. But as I thought of that man, I begun to think about it more, making me lean forward as I grabbed my mouse and moved it down to my computer's taskbar, highlighting over the GENM Corp. table of the Gashats.

"Taddle Legacy with Hiiro... Bang Bang Shooting with Hanaya-san... Mighty Action X shows its possession as complicated..." I muttered as I looked through the table before I moved my eyes to the possession of the Bakusou Bike Gashat.

"Its status is unknown... But I know I saw that man have it..." I muttered in confusion before I leaned my head back and took a deep breath. 

'Note to self, remember to get more than 5-6 hours of sleep since your odd mind needs more.' I thought before I checked my phone, seeing that it was 9:50am along with a 10 minute reminder that I needed to meet up with the others as we tried to discuss a plan. I turned off my computer and saw my faint reflection in the black screen, making me see my messed up hair. I opened the middle draw of my desk, making me see a small travel hair brush which made me grab it as I begun moving it through my hair, calming down the frizz from me messing with it.