Chapter 15

This bonus update is in honor of three hundred followers, sorry it took so long to do this.  This is also unfortunately the final chapter.  Keep your eyes open for my new story Double Life coming to your computer or phone screen in a week.  If it sounds interesting check it out.  Enjoy the final chapter.

In this current time, music is a foreign word. People think it's a waste of time and anyone foolish enough to try and make it in the nonexistent music world is crazy. Yet, people have tried but have gone nowhere. However, there is a girl out there, that her biggest dream is to make it in the music world. She has tried for years without any luck. Then on the brink of giving up on her dream, her wish is granted.

"Adrian wake up" Sebastian yells banging on my door. "Ugh" I groan and look at the time, "We still have hours before the wedding starts, why do I have to wake up." "Because we need to get ready and be there early" Sebastian says, "Now get up." I know that in five minutes Sebastian will be back to check on me and if I'm not up he is going to be pissed. I climb out of bed groaning and walk into the kitchen.

I am greeted by the smell of breakfast. "Morning" Sebastian says. "No one should ever have to wake up this earlier" I say. "Shut up and eat your waffles" Sebastian says sliding over a plate of waffles. I eat my waffles then take a shower. I get dressed and attempt to tie my tie but give up after several attempts. I walk out of my room and Sebastian says, "Let's go."

Sebastian drives us to the place where him and Hanna are getting married. Sebastian tells me to greet the guest until he comes and gets me. I greet guest for about twenty minutes then Brittney arrives. I abandoned my post and hangout with Brittney. We walk over to a corner so that we won't be disturbed. "You clean up nicely" Brittney says. "You look beautiful" I say.

"You want some help" Brittney asks and motions to my tie. I just nod and Brittney smiles. In a matter of seconds Brittney has tied my tie. "Thanks" I say. "No problem" Brittney says. "So, I'm going to have the apartment to myself for a week" I say. "Are you now" Brittney says. "I was thinking that we should take advantage of that" I say.

"That invitation better be open to us too" Kara says coming to stand next to me with Alyssa right next to her nodding. "The invitation was only for Brittney" I say. "Rude" Kara says. "And after everything we did to get you two together" Alyssa says. "Um..." I say and look at Brittney who shrugs, "I guess we could arrange a few group sleepovers." We continue to talk until Sebastian comes and gets me since the wedding is about to start.

The whole wedding is a blur. I split my time between looking at my brother and Hanna while listening to what is being said and starring at Brittney. I tune back in to hear Sebastian saying, "I do." "I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Ray" the officiant says, "You may now kiss the bride." Sebastian and Hanna kiss as everyone starts clapping.

Once everyone else begins to make their way to the other room for the celebration, I find Brittney and we go to our seats. The celebration passes by quickly and before I realize it, its time for the first time between he newly wed husband and wife. Sebastian and Hanna stand up and start dancing to their wedding song.

I start to think back on the last few months since I moved in with Sebastian and Hanna. The first time meeting Hanna. The first time me and Brittney talked. The first time me and Brittney hung out. Being tricked into playing Danny Zuko. Mine and Brittney's first kiss. Learning the truth about why Izzy stopped being my friend. Me finally standing up to Izzy. My mom coming back into my life. My first time. Choosing to live with Sebastian and Hanna.

Its been a crazy few months and I wouldn't trade it for the world. "What are you thinking about" Brittney whispers. "How my life has turned out since I moved back in with Sebastian" I whisper. I hear everyone clap and look up to see Sebastian and Hanna kissing. I hear a new song come one and a stand up holding out my hand, "Can I have this dance?" "Yes" Brittney says smiling taking my hand. We walk out onto the dance floor and begin to dance.

After a few songs, a slow song begins. Brittney smiles and wraps her arms around my neck and I place mine on her waist. "I'm falling for you Brittney" I say. "I'm falling for you too Adrian" Brittney says. I dip Brittney and kiss her. I hope my future will be just as good as these last few months.

Thanks for reading.  What did you think?  I hope you enjoyed the book.  Thank you to everyone for all the support and to everyone who commented and voted.  If Double Life sounds interesting make sure to check it out.  As always votes and comments are appreciated.