Chapter ten

Liam, Mason and I sat in Liam's room playing video games

Liam, Mason and I sat in Liam's room playing video games. Currently Liam and Mason were facing off at grave punchers and Liam was beating him easily. "Liam did you develop some weird super power that helps you win video games because you use to suck." Mason says as Liam wins.

"uhhh, no. I've just been practicing." Liam says unconvincingly. I roll my eyes.

"Anyway I gotta go man," Mason says getting up to leave.

Liam tries to stop him. "Just one more game?"

"Dude you said that 10 games ago!" Mason sighs.

"Liam I can stay a little longer, wanna play a few rounds. I am pretty good at grave punchers." I say, trying to persuade Liam. Liam nods and Mason hands me the controller.

"See you guys on Monday." Mason says before leaving the room.

Liam starts a new round. The title screen appears on the screen and we begin to punch graves. After a few rounds I look at the time. "Yo I gotta go, it's 9:50 and my mom wants me home by 10:00." I say standing up.

"Do you need a ride home?" Liam asks.

"Nah, I only live two blocks away. I'll be fine." I say before leaving his room and walking down the stairs. I quietly open the front door trying not to wake Liam's parents.

I walk down the dark street, the cool night air brushes past my face. I'm about half way down the street when I hear foot steps behind me. I pick up my past slightly. Who ever is behind me also walks faster. I begin to panic. Screw walking. I start to sprint down the street at full speed. The person behind me starts to sprint too. My heart pounds in my ears and my lungs burn. I look a head and see a turn.

Quickly I pick up my pace and reach the turn, but soon as I turn the corner I skid to a stop. A tall man stands there, I take a few steps back and before a can turn and run the other way a cloth covers my mouth and nose. I struggle but am unable to fight the fatigue that takes root in my body. My eyes feel heavy as black spots fill my vision. Suddenly my launched into the darkness of sleep.

______________________

Third POV:

Liam wakes to the sound of knocking on his front door. He gets up out of bed and walks down the steps to the front door. He opens the door to reveal a woman.

"Hi, i'm Randall's mom. Is he here?" Nina asks. Liam looks at her confused.

"Uhhh, no. He left last night. Did he not come home?" Liam asks concerned.

"No, when I woke up this morning he found his bed empty and like he didn't sleep in it. I just assumed he stayed the night here." She says frantically.

"Does this mean he's missing?" Liam asks, fear visible in his eyes, Nina nods. They stood there in silence for a few seconds comprehending the new information.

"I need to go talk to the police." She says.

"I'll come too." Liam says. "I just need to get dressed." Nina nods. Liam runs up stairs and quickly chucks on a shirt and a pair of jeans. He runs back down to the door and leaves to the police station with Mrs Sherwood.

______________________________

When they arrived they noticed that the station was basically empty. There was only the officer at the desk and that was it. Nina goes up to the front desk. "My son is missing, he left his friends house last night at 9:50 but never made it home." She says frantically.

The woman at the desk looks at her with concern. "Okay, we can put a search team together, I need name, age and description please." The woman says.

"Randall Sherwood, 15 and he's 5'11, brown hair and brown eyes." Nina tells the officer.

The officer went over to a radio and picked up the intercom. "We have a 10-65, a 15 year old boy, 5'11, brown hair, brown eyes. Missing since last night. Over." The woman says over the radio.

"What's the name of the suspect. Over." Said a voice over the radio.

"Randall Sherwood." The woman said. "Requesting search party. Over." She says into the radio.

"All available officers are currently at Beacon Hills high school, but we can send two patrol vehicles out to search the streets and we can organise a volunteer search party. Over." The voice says over the radio

The officer puts the radio down and looks at Nina. "Look at anywhere he might go, friends, family, any hang out areas he might go." She tells Nina. Nina nods and leaves the station with Liam close behind her.

__________________________

Stiles was in Coach's office looking for what made him sick. He was going through Coach's papers when he notices that it changes ink half way through. Stiles looks at the ink pad on the desk. "I was wondering how that idiot got sick." Says a voice from behind him making Stiles turn around quickly. "I'm also wondering where your friends are" the man says pulling out a gun and pointing it at Stiles. "Since, in order to get paid by the Benefactor, I need to have proof that they're dead."

"Visual confirmation." Stiles murmurs.

"Exactly." The man says with a wicked smile. He walks up to Stiles and pushes him out of the office and into the locker room. "Still a bit feverish, Mr Stilinski? But you should know something, the virus doesn't kill humans. You'll get better. So, don't you think you should tell me where they are? Shouldn't one of you get to live?" He says to Stiles' back still pointing the gun at him.

"I think I saw them in the library, or it might have been the cafeteria. It was definitely one of those two." Stiles says sarcastically.

"Mr Stilinski, I wouldn't be so rude if I were you. I'm not only threatening your life, but Mr Sherwood's too." Stiles immediately turns around confused. "You see, my associate and I have Mr Sherwood. So if you don't want him to meet the same fate as your friends I would suggest telling me where they are. I'm going to give you to the count of three."

"You think you scare me?" Stiles asks aggressively.

"No, I think I can kill you. I just thought the count down would make it more exciting. So, one... Two..." Suddenly a gun goes off. But it wasn't The Chemist's, it was Rafael McCall.

_________________________

Randall's POV:

I wake to find my self strapped to a dentist chair in side a cell. I look around. "Hello, anyone there!" I yell as I struggle with the restraints. "Where the hell am I!" I yell into the empty room.

Suddenly the door open to reveal an old man. "Uhh, Mr Sherwood, you're awake. My names Doctor Hemmings." He says while walking over to me.

"Why the hell am I here?" I asks aggressive while struggling in the restraints.

"Well, Mr Sherwood, you're here for a test of sorts." Doctor Hemmings says.

"What type of test?" I asks.

"Well it's more like an experiment." He says with a wicked smile. The door opens again, this time to reveal a man wheeling in a trolley filled with vials and needles. "Give him a sedative." Doctor Hemmings orders. I struggle as a man holding a needle approaches me. He sticks the needle into the side of my neck. The world starts to spin but I don't fall unconscious. "He should of been knocked out!" Doctor Hemmings exclaims.

"What can I say, I have a kick ass metabolism." I say sarcastically. Doctor Hemmings indicates for the man to give me another dose. The needle goes back into my neck. This time it's enough to knock me unconscious.

Oooooooo Randy is in trouble.