Part 1!

I slowly opened my eyes as I was blinded by the sunlight shining between the blinds of me and my boyfriend Tony's bedroom window. I rolled over and stared at the amazing man next to me, as memories replayed themselves in my mind. I smiled and tucked my head into Tony's arm. His breathing was slow and soft. I took a long breath and ran my index up his arm to his neck then to his face. I softly gripped Tony's jaw as he started to blink, "Morning Bub" I said as his grip around me became tighter. He kissed me on the cheek and butterfly's swamped my stomach. "Morning Princess" he replied in his signature manly but gentle voice. He rolled over and was now facing me, he pouted signing he wanted a kiss. I debated about teasing him but I couldn't resist. I kissed him. His lips were so soft. "Finally 21" he said, repeated by a yawn. "What is that supposed to mean Mr. Lopez" he laughed " Do not call me by my second name" he replied jokingly. "Well... ugh I'm to tired to think of reasons." He said while rubbing his eyes. I smirked. He gave me THAT look followed by his cute smile. "Give me a minute" I said as I jumped out of bed and ran to my walk in closet frantically searching through my clothes looking for Tony's birthday present! "Got it!" I shouted, I ran back to the bed and and sat down I told him to sit up. He pouted again signalling for another kiss. I kissed him again. I grabbed out his card and handed it to him. He tore the envelope open, and opened the card to read it. 20 - 30 small printed photos of me and Tony fell out. He smiled and kissed my cheek he read the card and hugged me tightly " I love you baby girl" he said softly " I love you more Prince" I replied. I handed a bag full of his favourite things ( Favourite chocolate eg) and in the bag was also an expensive watch he had wanted for a while. Once he had finished opening his presents. He kissed me and said " I going to get in the shower" " No, wait there's one more thing" I said in an excited voice. I reached under the bed for a sign and another envelope. I gave him the sign which was engraved " Tony and y/n come travel with me babe I love you - y/n xoxo" He gave me a confused look while opening the second envelope. Inside he found a note that said " I can't wait to spend a week alone with you! I love you Tony Lopez" He smiled at me but I could tell he was still confused. Along with the note there were two tickets to Hawaii. His jaw dropped as he stood up off the bed and spread his arms out towards me, I stood on the bed and jumped into his arms he gripped me tight " I love you so much y/n" " I love you more Tony" We made out with me still in his arms. After around 15 seconds of making out with the love of my life he put me down and went to our bathroom and turned on the shower. " Thankyou baby I love you always" I smiled and walked out the room and closed the door I ran to my best friend Kouvr's room. I knocked and opened the door. "Well?" She asked me. She moved down her bed and tapped a spot next to her initiating for me to sit next to her. I walked to her bed and sat by her. " What did you get him?" She asked excitedly. I replied " His main presents were the expensive watch he has been on about for ages and a week holiday to Hawaii!" She hugged me. " I'm so happy for you bestie!" She said I smiled.
I hope you guys enjoyed my first story! Comment any more things you want to see on my page! Love you! Byeee!