Part 5!

"Where is she?" You ducked your head down still keeping a tight grip on Kouvrs hand she slid down the sofa onto the floor with you and sat next to comforting you. Thomas stood up and said, " Why do you care?" tony looked at him with anger. "Cause shes my girlfriend!" Addison stood up, "You treated her like that and you still call her your girlfriend" you cried but tony heard. "Where the fuck is she I asked" Thomas walked towards him and whispered, "We aren't telling you cause if ever did anything to her again you would have hell to pay." you then took action and took things into your own hands, you stood up trembling with fear. "Hey Tony...." you walked towards letting go of Kouvrs hand. As you got closer to Tony, Thomas grabbed your hand and tried to pull you back but you looked at him and nodded to tell him to let you go. Tony stretched out his arms towards you. "Hey Baby." he said, him calling you baby sent shivers down your back. You were still terrified of Tony but you hugged him back because you were scared of what he would do if you didn't. you said with fear in your voice " Tony I don't love you, I don't respect the way your treated me and I cant trust you any more, I will never completely loose the love I have for you because before all of this happened you were good to me. I'm just not prepared to go back to what we were after what you put me through the last week. I will never be able to trust you again." With that you stepped back quickly into Thomas's arms and hugged him, "I understand...." Tony said, he opened the door and left.