Part 4!

"Kouvr...Hes downstairs..." You said to kouvr trembling with fear. "it's ok" she whispered while taking her hand. You and her both tip toed to Thomas's room. Kouvr softly knocked, she turned and you were walked downstairs. "Tony?" You exclaimed, he looked shocked to see you but ran up to you and flipped you over his shoulder and ran! "AHHHHH!!!" You screamed! Everyone ran downstairs and Ondreaz, Alex and Thomas chased Tony and followed him in the car! He took you to a abandoned warehouse. He tied you up to a chair and stood inform of you. "Tony?" You said. "What!" He shouted. "What the fuck has got in to you babe" you asked. you called him babe so you hoped he wouldn't get made at you. He turned his head and looked at you. He ran and kissed you. You kissed him back to play along, "baby?" He asked. "Yes" you replied, "It's you!" You heard bangs and people walking. You started to cry and said "no Tony please don't hurt me" it was Alex, Thomas and Ondreaz. "Woahhh!!!" Alex said, he ran towards you but Ondreaz held him back, "Bro?" Ondreaz said. "Tony? It's me. Your brother, are you ok? Look you need to do something for me, ok? You need to let y/n go ok? Can you do that for me?" He approached Tony slowly, Tony nodded and walked towards you and untied you. You ran to Thomas and hugged him. Tony ran at you but before he could reach you ondreaz held him back. Thomas held you and you felt safe with him.

You, Thomas and Alex left and let Ondreaz and Tony talk

You, Thomas and Alex left and let Ondreaz and Tony talk. You held Thomas's hand the whole way home. You got home and walked in still keeping a tight grip on Thomas hand. Kouvr, Jack, James, Ryland, Charli, Addison, Chase, Nick, Larray, Dixie and Avani were all sat on the couch waiting for your return. You walked in wearing Thomas's hoodie, hand in hand. Kouvr ran towards you and hugged you. You put one hand around her and one hand still gripping Thomas's hand. You broke the grip by hugging Kouvr and crying. Everyone ran up to you and formed a huddle around you with Kouvr and you hugging and crying in the centre. You all sat down and watched a horror movie. You cuddled up with Thomas on the couch like Alex and Kouvr.

Suddenly the Door opened everyone turned around and Tony and Ondreaz were stood there

Suddenly the Door opened everyone turned around and Tony and Ondreaz were stood there. You and Thomas sat up and he put his arm around you and Kouvr held your hand. Tony said .....
Hehe I like cliff hangers next part coming soon😌