C|H|A|P|T|E|R|T|W|O

(*It won't let me put the chapter name in the tittle so I'll right it here*)
A|N|E|W|F|O|R|M
*With Kawie & Mellow*
Kawie:Hmmm I only know one thing about the alter and that's the new born mift about it.
Mellow:And what is that?
Kawie:They say the most powerful trainer lives up there and his 9 years old kinda reminds me of ash
Mellow:What if he is the boy in the legend huh isn't that ash & lille now.
*Soft & lana*
Soft:look there he is let's follow again
Lana:Alright
Kawie:We will two
Mellow:Right
Gladon:So
Sun:will
Moon & hau:We!
*ash & lille*
Ash:Pikachu what's wrong (runs after Pikachu with lille and everyone else following him)
*in an ally way*
Skull:I can't wait to destroy this Pokémon for boss once it hatches (Ash throws a twig) Skin What was that?
Skin:I don't know
Ash:Pikachu Thunder bolt now!
(Pikachu charges it's sparks which hit skin sending him into a wall)
Ash:What do you think your doing?!?
Skull:Our job you can't defend that egg
Ash:Pikachu heed my aura Aura battle mode battle ready (Pikachu becomes a fairy/Electric type. Pikachu has pink toes,pink checks & a pink bit at the top of his tail. *i have a picture in my Colouring book just I can't find it.* *the rest does not have a photo* he then jumps onto ash's shoulder then jumps into the air and uses Iron tale to hit skull in the face he then lands on the ground with a (Electric vortex surrounding him and the egg the vortex is also around Ash) *ash's checks turn to look like the pikachum Z which I don't have a photo*)
Skull:We'll win next time let's go huh?
Ash/Pikachu:YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE.
(*the 'Aura battle mode battle ready' form for Pikachu makes it a Fairy/Electric type and it also gives him the power to speak*)
Skull:it can talk
Ash:in this form yes use Fairyal ball (a pink ball with Electric pink sparks and a fairy looking rock inside zooms towards Skull knocking him into skin which knocked him back into the wall)
Pikachu:Yes finally got that move right!
Ash:Yep great job bud now someone grab the Egg yes I know your there for this hole time also Pikachu fairy volt now! (Pikachu has pink and yellow lines of Electric and fairy Energy which then flies at skull & skin knocking them out.)
(Lille Quickly grabs the egg as Gladon calls the police who come out from the side.)
Ash:Pikachu we should end this form
Pikachu:Agreed But i kinda failed that last move
Ash:It's fine bud Aura bond end (Pikachu looks normal again and so does ash)
Officer:Good work kid now then-
Ash:Do you know anything about them?
Officer:Yes they are part of team Aura no one knows who owns it-
Mew two:But me......