✰ 𝘗𝘩𝘺𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

Play the song ^^^

Play the song ^^^

Your POV !
I was down the hall and i just chuckled at his neediness I'm not complaining it's cute.

I open the door to see Johnny with a pout on his face. "You took to long" he says. "Sorry I was hungry u were sleeping I took the opportunity" I said with a smile. "mhph"
I laughed at his cuteness and walk towards the bed.

Once I got to the side he was sitting on I got on top of his lap (a/n not in the wrong way kids !). I took my right hand and cupped his face and my left on the back of his neck playing with his hair, knowing he loves any kind of physical attention i give him. He leaned into my touch and closed his eyes my thumb caressing his cheek. "bubs" I spoke softly, "mmhm" he hummed still with his eyes closed.

"you still wanna cuddle ?" I asked he slowly open his eyes. His green orbs staring right into my brown ones (or ur eye color) he just stared at me. I was about to say something but before I could I felt soft plump lips crash onto mine.

I smiled into the kiss. He knows I love it when he does this he then turned over so I was on the bed underneath him and him on top without breaking the kiss.

A couple seconds pass and he pulls away my arms swung around his neck and he started to shower my face with kisses he then moved to my jaw and neck I was just laughing could of how adorable it was.

he then put his face in the crook of my neck.
" imma trynna love on you and you think it's funny" he said in a sad kinda tone. "No baby I'm laughing cause you ur absolutely adorable and I love you and everything you do" I said while picking up his face and looking into his eyes.

He then kissed me for a couple seconds and pulled away. " I love you too" he said with a huge grin on his face.

I was about to sit up when Johnny pushed me back down for him still being on top of me. "nooooooooo I wanna cuddle with youuu" he said as he put his face back in the crook of my neck and pecked it " I was gonna sit so you could put your head in my lap and I could play with ur hair" I said like I was 5 yr old. I could feel him smile on my neck he took his hand and found mine and brought it up to his fluffy but soft hair and I started running my finger through it.

I connected my lips with the center on his forehead and continued he hummed every now and then I knew he loved it when I did this and he knows how much I love playing with his hair so it's a win win. He soon fell asleep I'm still playing with his hair " I love you Johnny Vincent Orlando so much" I said and alampar fell asleep then I heard him mumble " I love you more y/f/n y/m/n y/l/n" and you both when you sleep all cuddled up. One hand still in his hair resting and the other on his back and you when to sleep safe and sound

the end

hope y'all liked the first one if you wanna see more comment a theme and I'll make it happen !!