✰ 𝘘𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘠𝘰𝘶

your POV !

It's currently 8:09 am I just woke up and I didn't feel Johnny by my side :( I soon heard talking from the kitchen and remembered that John had an interview today so I guess that's what he was doing up so early so I went back to sleep

About around 11:30 I felt the bed sink in a bit next to be but I decided to ignore it and tried to go back to sleep. I was laying on my tummy with one of Johns shirts which was like 7x bigger on me than on him but I loved that anyways I felt a hand creep up on my back and I knew it was Johnny but I pretended to still be asleep

"babyyyyy" he said as he nudged his nose with mine. I just stayed "asleep" and he did it again but I didn't budge. I then felt lips connect with my right cheek it was a long kiss and he continued to do that all over face. He was kissing the tip of my nose while stroking my head and  during this whole thing I was trying so hard not to smile or laugh while he was doing this. Right has his lips left my nose my eyes fluttered open and he rested his forehead against mine and had the biggest smile on his face "good morning princess" he said "morning" I said smiling he then placed the last kiss on my lips and I gladly kissed back.

feeling as if it was just me and him on earth

He pulled away and I took the time to admire him while he was hovering over me.

How his messy bed hair was parted down the middle, how his green orbs glowed from the sun hitting them just in the right place, how his lips so plump more plumper than usual due to the faces he didn't wake up that long ago.
he nudged his nose with mine to snap me out of my trance. I giggled when he learned in closer and wrapped my arms around his neck and he snuggled into the crook of my neck and placed a soft kiss on my neck and I started playing with his hair "you going back to sleep bub" I asked in a baby tone "mhm" he respond fluttering his eyes shut "I'm glad I'm quarantined with you baby" was the last thing he said before drifting into a deep sleep I was soon to follow.

________________________________

cute and short right :) I like this one

stay at home and wash yo hands!!!