s i x | revenge

{ rodrick moore }
"what's crackin y'all" i said, saluting the camera. "this lil bird and right now i'm bout to pull something on my baby, y/n." "her trifling ass thought it was funny to try me, but i'm bout to plot some shit on ha." i smirked. "imma be doing a hickey prank. that lil girl want me all to herself, so when she find out that another girl been 'kissing up on me'," i said, making quotations with my fingers, "she gon' freak the fuck out."

i turned the camera off and rubbed my chin hairs, thinking about how i was gonna execute this prank. i decided to call up my cousin, zari because ian know shit about makeup. she wouldn't be here for another 2 hours so i had more than enough time. i called zari and told her the plan, and she was already on her way. i knew she was gonna be mad asf, but she could never stay mad at me so she just gon have to deal with it.

zari got here and she put her stuff down. "where do you want me to put this 'hickey'?" she asked, making quotations with her fingers.

i scrunched my face before saying, "don't say that shit, it sound weird" i laughed. "just put it on my neck, and make it quick."

i recorded the before and after, and once zari left, i decided to put on a hoodie.

"i put on a hoodie just so i could look a little more suspicious, because y/n know i don't really wear these inside the house. it be hot as shit." i laughed in front of the camera.

i heard my phone ring, going to pick it up.

"what's good baby" i said, answering the phone

"hi daddy" she greeted. "i was going to call to check up on you, but can we facetime? i wanna see your face." she asked shyly.

"awww you miss me" i teased

"shut up and answer my question"

"yeah that's cool, don't catch no attitude with me" i said

babyyy😩💙 wants to FaceTime...

i pressed the green button, seeing her face all in the camera.

"back up" i laughed "look at the road, i don't need you getting in an accident"

"why you got that hoodie on? take it off, i wanna see your hair." she pouted.

i did as she said and held a conversation with her. i pulled my hoodie a little bit, purposely revealing my 'hickey' where she could just barely see it, but not to the point where it wasn't noticeable.

"how far are you?" i asked.

"maybe like 15 to 20 minutes. why?"

"just asking" i said.

she eyed her camera for a bit before she started to notice the 'hickey' on my neck. she let out a laugh before saying, "yooo, i know i'm not seeing this shit right now."

"seeing what?" i said, tryna act stupid.

"you not blind, wayne. i know you see that shit on your neck. who the fuck you got up in our house?" she said, raising her voice.

"man you need to calm down. i ain't got shit on my neck." i said, looking at one side of my neck.

"nigga, i know you not telling me to calm down. because i know damn well if you saw that shit on my neck, it would've been a completely different story."

i just looked at her like she was stupid as she ranted about how she was going to beat my ass. not gonna lie, a nigga was trying not to laugh.

"WAYNE! i know you hear me." y/n shouted. "you know what? don't even trip." she said and immediately hung up. i started laughing before picking up the camera as it was still recording, i jogged to the living room and set it up.

i sat on the couch and watched tv until i heard her car pull up in the parking lot. i smirked, before i watched her make her way to the door before storming in. she put her stuff down on the floor and pulled down my hoodie off from my head.

"i know you fucking see that shit! man what sorry ass bitch you got sitting up in here kissing on you? huh?" she said, mushing the side of my head.

"chill out man" i said laughing.

"ain't shit funny, rodrick! how the fuck would you feel if i was laid up with a nigga in OUR HOUSE, and he was loving up on me? man what the fuck is wrong witchu?" she started hitting my chest.

"y/n, you better stop hitting me" i said, grabbing her wrists.

"tuh, you know what? i got something for you." she said, storming towards our shared bedroom.

i grabbed the camera and ran after her. "baby what is you doin—"

"don't baby me. if you wanna be on that fuck shit, then you can get the fuck out." she opened the closet and started throwing out my shoes, not noticing i had the camera in my hand.

"baby, baby, it's a prank man." i laughed out loud, quickly stopping her.

she finally noticed the camera before sliding her hand down her face.

"roddy, don't play like that wit me. i was about to end your shit." y/n groaned.

i tried to kiss her face, but she moved away and went back to the living room. i followed her and sat next to her on the couch.

"are you mad at me?" i asked.

"yes i'm mad at you. that's why you ugly." she said.

i laughed. "man whatever, you know you love me."

she ignored me as i kept trying to talk to her. i tried everything to get her attention and she still wouldn't budge. i grabbed her chin and made her face towards me and said, "i'm sorry mami" i gave her soft kisses on her lips. at first she wasn't kissing back because she was still pretending to be mad, but i knew that shit wasn't working because she gave in and kissed me back.

"it's okay poodie" she cupped my cheeks. "imma get you back tho. and imma come WAY harder"

////
i didn't really like this, this chapter was just a filler and i needed something to publish so. and if you couldn't tell already this is a part 2 to "prank", which was imagine #4. lemme know what y'all think and please vote 🥺💙.