t h i r t e e n | bacc seat

{ y/n l/n }
"what's good y'all, it's y/n and today i'm going to be pranking roddy yet again." i smiled at the camera. "i know he don't like it when i prank him but i'm gon do it anyway because i can, the fuck?" i sassed. "anyway, i'm going to be doing the "let's get freaky in the backseat" prank on him. roddy always on go when it comes to gettin freaky, so i wanna see how this gon play out. i'm not boutta make this intro too long, so let's get in the car." i said, covering the camera with my hand and shutting it off.

i always kept the gopro in the car just in case i wanted to do a prank like this, and so roddy wouldn't suspect anything. i got into the car and pecked him on the lips. "hey baby" i greeted. "wassup mamas" he licked his lips, looking me up and down. i ain't even get to the prank and this boy already starting. i thought to myself. i laughed and said, "why you lookin at me like that?" i asked, already knowing the answer.

"shiiiit, my bad. you was lookin good ova there". he replied. "i always do, but thank you" i said, flipping my hair. "cocky ass" he mumbled, smiling. roddy leaned over to kiss my cheek before finally pulling out of the driveway and into the road.

"what you want to eat, bae?" roddy asked, looking over at me. "ummmm, i don't know, popeyes?" i suggested, since that was the first thing that popped in my head. "aight fasho, i could fuck that up right now." he said, nodding his head in approval. i looked at the camera for a split second, holding in my laugh. "i needa stop at the gas station real quick, you cool wit that?" roddy asked, pulling into one nearby. "yeah that's fine." i said, rubbing my thighs together. "bae, you good?" he raised an eyebrow, looking at me.

"yeah i'm good" i said, looking down at my lap. "aye, what i say about that?" he said, grabbing my chin and making me look at him. he looked into my eyes, squinting. he smirked and said, "ohhh, i see what you on." he chuckled, biting his lip. "i'll be right back" he said, smacking my thigh.

i watched him close the door and get away from the car, then looked into the camera smirking. "okay y'all, here's my chance." i hopped into the bacc seat, plopping down. "and now we wait" i said.

roddy came back and furrowed his eyebrows once he saw that i wasn't in the passengers seat. he turned around to find me in the bacc seat of the car. he looked at me confused, "baby, what the hell you doin in the bacc seat? this ain't no uber, get yo ass in the front wimme" he frowned. i looked at him seductively and bit my lip. "baby..." i said quietly, reaching over to caress his thigh. i wanted to smile as i saw roddy immediately get hard, knowing only i have that effect on him.

"get back in here with me" i pouted. he shook his head, "man what you tryna do y/n?" he asked me. "i'm horny" i whined. "please, get in here with me" i leaned over and started kissing and licking on his neck, stroking his print. he groaned and bit his lip. he reached over and started rubbing on my thigh, pulling my sundress up. he climbed in the back with me and took off his shirt.

"wait, wait, baby it's a prank" i laughed out. "man fuck that prank shit. you got me on brick and now you bout to fix it." he said, making me straddle him. i started making out with roddy, grinding on him. he groaned and gripped my throat, making me hum. i moaned as he moved down to my neck and kissed on my sweet spot.

i frowned as he pulled away and looked at me. "we need to get back to the crib for this shit, i'm tryna fuck you up real good." he smirked.

/////////
y'all gone kill me fa not updating i'm sorry 😭 i'm running out of ideas and i been busy but here go a lil sum to keep y'all entertained, i know it's short but run up them votes and comments if y'all want a part 2 🌚