🔯 11 🔯

FUCK YOU

"What the fuck Chaeng, that was SAVAGE!!" Jisoo said, the girls were laughing as I told them what happened earlier

"What the fuck Chaeng, that was SAVAGE!!" Jisoo said, the girls were laughing as I told them what happened earlier. We were in a simple but posh restaurant downtown eating some pancakes since Jennie's been craving for it.

"He was this close to putting his finger inside me unnie and I'm panicking inside. I wanted to punish him for being naughty. Urgh! Jungkook really pisses me off." rolling my eyes as I animatedly told them about what happened.

"Gosh! Jungkook has the guts to finger you in the middle of class. But that was hot though." Jennie said causing us to look at her in terror shouting

"Jennie?!!!"

"What?" she said on her usual bitch face like she didn't say anything crucial. " Girls, don't deny it. We all know its fucking hot." she said with her -matter of factly tone.

Lisa nodded. " Yeah, that was hell outta fun. I'll prolly want to be naughty sometimes." she said in her very honest voice.

" I agree as well. Damn, boys are really  out of this world crazy. But yeah, it's hot." looking at them confessing what they truly feel about it couldn't help but shrugged in agreement.

"Okay fine! Yeah it was sexy , naughty and hot. If he wasn't a dick i'd probably let him do it. I was this close to letting him actually. " face down ashamed, i admitted making them laugh again teasingly.

"Girls please!" i whisper shouted with a little giggle on the side but totally red in the face.

The dinner ended with a lot of laughter's until we head back home.

5 days later

Listening to the teacher i was on the verge of closing my eyes when the teacher dismissed us. Standing lazily i held my phone next to my ears when it rang.

" Yes unnie?"

" Where are you? Come in the cafeteria. We're waiting for you. We bought you a take out and it's your fave kimchi stew since you've been craving for it for the past days." Jennie beamed

My laziness turns to excitement as I heard Jennie. Grinning widely I head happily to the cafeteria. Been craving for kimchi stew since I haven't eaten since I arrived. It's been almost 3  weeks and I haven't visited Nana home coz she had to go to a bestfriends house and stay there for a a 2 weeks coz her friend will be migrating in Canada and it may probably the last time they'll see each other. I was sad for nana since she and her best friend grandma Sooyoun have been friends since they where in high school until they got married and had grand kids their bond is still stronger than ever.