🔯 21 🔯

HONEY

"Good morning, did you sleep well?" said the guy who has the brightest smile that would always shook my system since day one

Inspite the headache it seems like everything brushed off after seeing him. While his leaning beside me I put my palms on his face and softly feel it. Yap, this isn't a dream. Finally , everything seems right. I nodded with a smile on my face.

After so many years, this was probably i think the first time that I considered someone mine. That i can finally say, he loves me and I love him that's why we're together.

Did it ever happen to you?

He pull me closer and embrace me tight. " I love you." then showered me kisses earning soft giggles from me.

He hold me tight and gone were his playful side." Let's get something to eat. What do you want today?"

Since its Saturday and we don't have any classes i think we should celebrate. " Hmm.. we can have breakfast first them maybe we can watch some movies here. I heard the girls and your hyungs are planning to go to the beach today. Maybe we can go with them."

"Yeah, they called me earlier. That would be a good idea. I bet they'll probably shock when they see us together."

"They sure will." we chuckled and embrace tightly. I push him so he could change coz it seems like he doesn't wanna let go. "Go get change now before I won't let you. You meaty pervert bunny!" throwing him the pillow playfully. Looking at him makes me hungry and damn, nope, im too tired for that. Don't even think about it bitch! Lmao.

He smirked and pull up showing my naked body as he embrace me tight. " Don't call me meaty pervert bunny or else im going to crash you again hungry drooling chipmunk."

"Yah!!! that's foul! I don't drool!" i protested not wanting to lose on our mini game

"Ow really, let's see!" he said and before I knew it he carried me in his shoulders heads down as he grip on my but. He walk into the bathroom but before he does he slap my butt. "This for calling me pervert." he's still laughing

"Yah!!Jungkook!!Urggghhh! I going to kick your balls." trying to move myself out of his grip

"Kick or lick? hahaahahahaha"

"Fuck you!" i hissed

"Yes! im going to fuck you!"