Earthing Mall

(Y/N) steered the car off of the highway and into a car parking lot, he parked as close as he could to the entrance.

(Y/N): Here we are.

Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao Long stared out of the car door windows. 

Yang: It's just a bunch of cars.

(Y/N): What do yo me- The other way guys!

Yang and Ruby turned their heads into the opposite direction. They started to observe the large building across a bridge. A statue of a star with multicoloured edges. Behind it was the mall (Y/N) had planned to bring Ruby to. The front wall was made completely made of glass. A large ribbon shaped logo was pasted onto it. It read "Mall of America".

Ruby: Little big for a shop right?

(Y/N): It's a shopping centre. With over five hundred stores in inside it.

Yang: Woah. Doesn't Earth have something else to worry about than shopping?

(Y/N): No, not really. Maybe North Korea's missiles, but other than that...

Ruby: Come on! Let's get going!

Ruby exited the car and started to excitedly walk towards the mall's entrance. Yang and (Y/N) followed her after (Y/N) locked the car. The three of them walked inside.

Ruby: No way...

Yang: Rubes, what is it?

Without answering her sister, Ruby sprinted off towards the centre of the mall.

(Y/N): She's found it.

Yang: Found what?

(Y/N) took off towards Ruby. Yang followed.

Yang: Can you just tell me what's up? First you wouldn't tell me and the rest of the team what happened when you left with Brodie and all that yesterday. Now you won't tell what going on here?

Ruby: Yang! Look.

Yang looked in the direction in which her younger sister nodded towards. There was a large amusement park in front of them. There were roller coasters, pendulum rides, swing rides, and more.

(Y/N): You see why I picked this mall?

Ruby: Obviously.

(Y/N): Welcome to Nickelodeon Universe.

Yang: But we're still in you're universe.

(Y/N): I did not miss those puns.

Yang: You were only gone for a day.

Ruby: Let's just say a day can feel like three months without your puns.

The three of them began to burst into tears laughing along with each other.

(Y/N): So, you two want to go on the rides first or-

Yang: Of course we want to go on the rides! What other reason would we be here?

Yang and Ruby began to sprint off towards the more thrilling appearing rides of the indoor amusement park. They both had the excitement of toddlers that just woke up on a fine Christmas morning. (Y/N) had to quickly catch up to them. He had almost lost them if Ruby hadn't call out for him above the small crowd. He raced towards where they were lined up. The group of three were now standing at the back of a line for the roller coaster titled "Avatar Airbender"

(Y/N): Ok, we'll stay here for about an hour or two before we have to go actually shop.

Ruby: Oh come on. What are you? Our dad?