Cross Tag Battle

Ruby: BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle?

(Y/N): Yeah, it's a lot like that fighting game you and Yang played back in Beacon.

Ruby: Really now? Then prepare for me to kick your butt.

(Y/N): I've had this game for over a year. You really expect to beat me?

Ruby: Heck yeah I do.

(Y/N): Well, you're wrong.

(Y/N) connected his computer to his television. The game lobby of "Blazeblue: Cross Tag Battle", the avatar (Y/N) was displayed as was Ruby Rose.

Ruby: Is that me?

(Y/N): Who else would it be?

Ruby: I'm in this game?

(Y/N): Yep, Kinda, already said that.

(Y/N) handed the player two controller over to Ruby, who took it with excitement. It was an Xbox 360 controller. When Ruby began to examine it, her excitement turned to confusion.

Ruby: We don't connect our scrolls to it?

(Y/N): First of all, it's a smartphone over here. And second, no, this isn't sci-fi fantasy Remnant world where you're from.

Ruby: Remnant has Grimm in it, it is not a fantasy.

(Y/N): Having monsters in your world is what makes it a fantasy.

Ruby: Whatever, let's get to the game.

(Y/N): Sure, sure, hang on.

(Y/N), with the player one controller, navigated to the VS mode and the character selection screen. (Y/N) picked Rachel Alucard and Jin Kinsaragi.

Ruby: You can pick two characters?

(Y/N): That's the "Tag" part of the game.

Ruby: Where am I? Oh there. Weiss, Blake and Yang are in this game too?

(Y/N): Yeah, you can't have one team RWBY member without the other four.

Ruby: Get ready for a beating from me and Yang.

(Y/N): Ready?

Ruby: Ready.

(Y/N) started the match. Photos of the background began to play, soon, the fighting started.

(Y/N): So, to switch characters, you-

Ruby wasn't listening. She already started hitting (Y/N).

(Y/N): You don't want to know the controls?

Ruby: I'll work it out!

(Y/N): Ok, bring it on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BlazeBlue: Cross Tag Battle (Ruby & Yang vs Rachel & Jin)

 Yang: Well, Ruby? You having fun yet?

Ruby: Of course! I get to fight with you!

Meanwhile, on the other side of the arena.

Jin: You'll only get in my way.

Rachel eyes Jin and rolls her eyes.

Announcer: Can't escape from crossing fate. Fight!

Jin started to sprint towards Ruby.

Ruby: Go get 'em, Yang.

Yang appeared in front of Jin and landed her fist into Jin's face. Ruby ran past him and sliced at him once. before quickly turning around to go in for another. Ruby jumped and kicked Jin in the chin and swung her Crescent Rose at him twice, sending him into the sky. When he fell back to the ground, Ruby swung both of her legs at his stomach, sending him to the left side of the arena.