Chapter 3- I Do Not Want To Be Here.

Harmony's POV

So it's been about a day and we're still driving. You would not believe how greasy I feel right now, it's indescribable. I was told by my dad he gave me the best spare bedroom in the castle and Jackson got a room right across the hall from mine so that makes me feel a bit better I guess. Everybody that is going to the event gets to have their own room somewhere in the castle so mine is on the very top floor with the most important Alphas are so that also includes Grayson and Landon... Which just helps add to the excitement I very strongly have to the party.

Anyways back on topic, we're almost there. We've got about 20 minutes left I think, I haven't been paying too much attention to the time considering I'm being driven to my inevitable doom!

"Harm I'm sorry but you did agree to go and even if it does involve them it shouldn't affect you! you're the toughest girl I know and there shouldn't be any person that can make you vulnerable like this even if it is your ex-mates. You're a tough, amazing and beautiful Alpha and nobody is able to take that away from you. So are you going to continue sitting around moping or are you going to be the wolf I know you are and go show all of these men who's boss?" Jackson said

"You're right! Nobody is allowed to take away MY power and I mean nobody! So lets do this Jackson, lets go show them who they're dealing with!" I said sitting up looking at him

"That's the Alpha I know, now get out of the car we're here." He said stopping the car. I looked up at the massive castle with guards standing at every corner to protect the two most important people in the world that are inside, my mom and dad.

Jackson gave the keys of his truck to the valet and had the porter take our bags to our rooms while I walked towards the throne room to greet my parents just like all the other Alphas and Lunas have to do.

We walked into the room and stood in the long line of Alphas and Lunas preparing to meet my parents. While standing there I took in my surroundings, there was beautiful white pillars on each side of the room with guards standing next to each one of them, it seems there is about 12 guards and then two extra standing next to the king and queen for extra protection obviously.

Wait... Do you smell that? It smells like... Landon. Dammit I couldn't even get comfortable in my room first before I put up with this bullshit. I need to find him so I can avoid him and make sure he doesn't see me, even if he might not recognize me I don't want to risk it.

"Uhh Jackson?" I said and looked him in the eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked starting to worry because I'm worried.

"Landon" I told him

"Dammit this soon? ugh ok uhhh give me a second." He said then casually walked away from me causing me to worry more but then a couple minutes later a very tall muscular guard walked up to me and bowed.

"Princess." He then got up

"Please follow me, your parents have requested your presence." He said

"Oh thank you very much.." I paused realizing I don't know his name.

"Harry, my name is Harry"

"Nice to meet you Harry as you already know I'm Harmony and thank you again." I thanked him

"Anytime your highness, now please follow me your parents are waiting." He said then turned his back and started walking towards the thrones with me on his side.

We walked up towards to two big different colored thrones, one blue for my father and one purple for my mother. I haven't seen her in a long time but it seems she gets more and more beautiful each time I see her and my father, he somehow just no matter what will look like the most intimidating man I know even though I know for a fact he is just a big teddy bear.

"Harmy!" My mother yelled standing up and running towards me for a big embrace.

"Hi mom" I mumbled into her chest.

"Young lady you need to visit your mother more often." She scolded me pulling out of the hug.

"Oh honey, leave her be she's a big important Alpha now remember?" My dad cut in.

"Hi daddy" I walked over and gave him a big hug.

"Hi sweetie how are you?" He asked

"I'm ok" I said

"I don't care if she is 100 years old and the leader of the world, she should always make time for her mother." My mom said sitting back down on her throne and at this point all the Alphas and Lunas in line are just looking at us weirdly but they obviously can't say anything because we're the royal family.

"Harmony if you'd like, you're allowed to take your key card and go to your room, one of our guards will accompany you and your beta Jackson. Hopefully you don't run into any problems." My dad then handed me my card.

"Thanks you guys I love you, see you later for dinner." I waved goodbye as our guard took us up to our rooms. I looked over at Jackson,

"So your big idea was to go and get my parents haha" I started laughing

"Hey! don't laugh it worked didn't it?" He snapped back at me.

"Ya I guess it did" I said while he smirked to himself obviously feeling accomplished for his good deed of the day.

Harry walked us to my room first and opened the door for me,

"Your room Miss." He gestured towards the room I didn't notice how close to me he was until i turned around to thank him.

"um thank you Harry for your assistance, I will let my parents know you were very helpful and nice." I told him giving him a hug which allowed me to see Jackson standing behind him looking very unhappy with my choice of hugging him.

"Thank you princess, have a goodnight I shall take your beta to his room now." He let me go.

"Please call me Harmony." I smiled which he so graciously returned.

"I'll talk to you later Jackson, text me if you wanna go hunting for food later." I said now looking at Jackson and giving him a slight grin.

"Bye Harmy." He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. He normally doesn't do that so I guess that just proves how much Harry annoys him.

I turned around and shut the door behind me to look at this gigantic suite in front of me. Wow. This is the biggest suite I've ever been in. There is a big window that over looks the whole front entrance of the castle and the beautiful forest that I just can't wait to go for a run in. There's a big bathroom with all my things already put in place thanks to my parents butlers. All my clothes we're already put in the massive walk in closet and the king sized bed with golden silk sheets and a thick duvet made and ready for me to sleep in. I guess this won't be so bad, right?

•••

Thank all of you guys for waiting for the update and I'm sorry for taking so long. My book has gotten so much support it makes me so so happy when I got on Wattpad and saw all the support I received and the comments I felt needed and that's all because of you guys! So thanks more updates to come. I tried to make this one a bit longer.

xoxo, YouAlreadyKnow10