Chapter 5- Brunch...

Harmony's POV

Well yesterday was very eventful with Alpha Jeffries and his Luna. I believe they've been going around just speaking about how they 'met the Princess' or 'was honoured to finally meet the female Alpha' or my favourite of all 'I'm best friends with a living prophecy" it's like yes thank you Jeffries I definitely did not want a low profile or anything. It's not his fault though I guess I would be excited to if I met the most powerful being in the world and became somewhat good friends with them.

Today everybody is meeting for brunch in the dining hall and just like it is with the rooms, the very important Alphas go on the side near where the Royals eat and the other Alphas go on the other end of the table. I mean my parents aren't meaning to be rude they just believe that the harder working Alphas should be rewarded a tiny bit more than the other hard workers.

Anyways so I'm currently getting dressed after taking my shower and curling my hair, my parents told me to always look very fancy considering I'm royalty/legendary/duper important and blah blah blah. I think it's all boring stuff and I just want to wear sweatpants and one of Jackson's baggy hoodies but obviously not. So I put on a somewhat casual and somewhat fancy white dress with cute little blue flowers in it. (pic up top)

Then I headed over to Jackson's door and right when I was about to knock two doors a couple rooms over opened up and out walked Grayson and Landon at the same time. Fuck. They both held intense eye contact for a couple seconds which was great because it gave me time to sprint to the elevator, I'm just going to text Jackson to meet me at brunch and I'll save him a seat. As the elevator door was about to open I turned around to check if they were still there but they were both standing there confused now sniffing around in the air. Then the elevator opened and I quickly got inside pressing the close door button trying to get it closed as fast as I can while still looking at the two of them, they both then quickly snapped their heads towards me with a very confused faces but Graysons face obviously showed that he knew something Landon didn't. Landon is a tad bit slower I guess, must've been all that Alcohol he used to drink. So anyways Grayson started very quickly walking towards the elevator with a look of determination on his face and a look of terror on mine but thankfully the elevator doors shut just in time and I was on my way down to the first floor.

The whole time I was in the elevator I was trying to fix my breathing and calm myself down so I can look presentable. I then walked through the massive hallways and into the dining hall where a lot of the Alphas and Lunas were. All of them snapped their heads towards me right away some curious about, 'why is there a Luna without her mate?' Or they were in shock about finally seeing me in person before but either way I did not give a flying fudge because I am starving and no one can stop me from eating. I walked up onto the platform where my family eats. The giant dining table is on the main floor but my family has to walk up a couple stairs so our table is on a platform higher than everyone else to show that we must be respected and that nobody eats until we're ready.

So I walked up onto the platform and took my seat facing the crowd next to my father on the right hand side and Jackson's seat on my right also. A couple minutes went by and Jackson walked in confused about where he had to sit until I stood up and waved my arm in the air to get his attention but it also made everyone else look at me like I was a weirdo but whatever. Jackson took his seat which meant the our table was now ready and everyone must take their proper seats and yes that includes Landon, Britney and Grayson. Landon and Britney were hilariously oblivious but Grayson, I knew Grayson was onto me and he knew something.

"Everyone thank you for coming and I hope to see you constantly for the remainder of the week. This is your Queen, Moon Goddess and my beautiful mate." My mom then stood up and waved but remained standing.

"And then this is your Princess, Alpha and the amazing only female Lycan alive, my lovely daughter Harmony." I then stood up with a slight blush on my face from the introduction and waved but I did get to see Landons till very confused face and Graysons reaction to him finally connecting the dots.

"Lastly, we have my daughters Beta who is a very honourable man and you will all treat him with respect, Jackson." Then Jackson stood up and waved too.

We all then sat down and gave everyone else permission to sit down along with us. The butlers then served us our food and then the rest of the people and we all started eating. I could've help but occasionally glance at Grayson, I could feel his stare on me the whole time I was trying to eat. Jackson grabbed my hand and gave it a slight squeeze to reassure me that it's all ok and he's here for me. It was very obvious that Grayson saw Jackson grab my hand because his face turned red and the grip he had on his glass got so tight he shattered the whole thing. He then got up and walked away to the bathroom to clean the water off of his shirt.

"Thank you Jackson, you know, for being here for me." I said and gave him a quick hug.

"Anything for you Harmy and you know that." He hugged me back, I could feel my mom looking at me.

•••

After Jackson and I finished eating and my parents excused us from the table we said our goodbyes to everyone and headed out back for a walk around the garden with a bunch of other Alphas who followed us outside I'm assuming to hopefully get a chance to talk to me and guess who two of those Alphas was? Landon and Grayson. I have zero idea where Britney went but she's probably off flirting with some mateless Alpha.

I made sure to tell the guards to help keep everyone a safe distance from me so I wouldn't be harassed with questions or things like that, I just want to enjoy my morning and go for a nice walk with my favourite Beta Jackson.

"Do you maybe want to go for a run in the forest? I need to get some exercise" I asked him still walking.

"Sure, of course whatever you want Harmony."

•••

After being escorted back to our rooms to change clothes Jackson and I started heading back outside with out bags.

We walked outside and went into the forest area in the very far back of where the backyard cuts off. I got behind a tree while Jackson got behind a different one and we both got undressed and put our clothes into our bags then shifted into our wolves. As I was about to take off I heard my mom call me.

"Harmy sweetie come here for one second before you leave." She was standing in the yard with a guard next to her around all the other Alphas and Lunas in the yard. Jackson and I both walked out in our wolf forms back into the yard and everybody other than my mom of course just gasped. I'm assuming it was because they've never seen a white wolf in person before and not even just because of that, I'm also bigger than the average wolf too because of my Lycan genes.

"Yessss mommmm." I whined

"Don't he gone too long ok? You're father and I want to talk later."

"Ok I'll see you later, love you" I said

"See you later." She turned around and walked away while everybody was still in awe looking at us. I looked at Jackson and motioned with my head towards the forest which he responded with a head nod too while giving me a mischievous grin and taking off. That obviously means only one thing, a race. I then took off after him sprinting as hard as I can, this will be fun.

•••

Here's another chapter for you guys, I'm gonna just keep updating back to back right now to make up to you guys for being gone so long. Please do vote and leave a comment to keep supporting this series also if you aren't already give me a quick follow.

-YouAlreadyKnow10