13

yayyyyy 500 reads. Thank you sm loves. <3 🥺

I already showered this morning so I just needed to get ready. I walk into my closet to look for something to wear. I decide on a cute simple outfit.

I don't put on any makeup and I just put my hair up in a bun

I don't put on any makeup and I just put my hair up in a bun. I grab my phone and my purse and go downstairs to wait for Jaden.

When I get downstairs I go to the kitchen and sit at the island. I pull out my phone and decide to go on instagram and post a picture from yesterday.

liked by joshrichards and 87,382 others

naiileaaa.r honeyyy bby🍯✨

wh.tanii bitch ur hot
naileaaa.r ^ily cutie

kaiaaaareed YES MA'AM🥵🤩
naileaaa.r ^♥️🥺🥺

joshsbbygirl how can someone be so gorgeous

hater ew she's such a slut
hater ^ fr she's like half naked around the boys

hater why do the boys even like her she's so ugly

jadenhossler damn u cute asf yo ex really missed out
naileaaa.r ^awww hossler🥺♥️
hater ^ ew stay tf away from jaden

luvvvanfomyy ugh. a literal GODDESS

I'm not sure what it is, but when Jaden comments on my photos and says things like that, I don't know it just makes me feel special. My thoughts are shortly interrupted by a presence behind me.

"You look really good in that picture." He whispers in my ear. His voice sends chills throughout my entire body. I just giggle as he rests his chin on my shoulder and wraps his arms around my waist. "I'm being serious." He says. "Well thank you very much." I say with a small giggle. "Are you ready to go?" I ask turning to face him. "Yep, lets go." He says grabbing his keys from the counter.

We walk out to the car and Jaden starts driving to the mall. We were going to go to a costume shop but we decided we'll just get some clothes to make our own.

We arrive at the mall and get out of the car. We decide to go to H&M first. "What are you gonna dress up as?" Jaden asks me as we're looking through the clothes. "I don't even know. You got any ideas for me?" I ask him. "Umm are you going for like a sexy look or like a normal costume?" He asked.

"What do you think I should go for?" I ask him. "Well either way you're gonna look sexy so you might as well go with a sexy costume." He shrugs. I look down and giggle trying to hide my blush. He laughs a little "You're cute." He just continues looking through the clothes.

"What if you go for like an angel or a devil or a fairy, I know they're kinda cheesy but you could pull it off." He tells me. I stand there and think for a second. "Ouuu I got it. A playboy bunny." He smirks at me. I roll my eyes "shut up hossler." He just laughs. As we're looking through the clothes I get a text from Claryssa.

BbyRyss💕: Hey bebs,
so me and Mila heard u went costume
shopping w Jaden and we forgot to ask
if you wanted to match w us

Nailea: What are you guys
dressing up as

BbyRyss💕: We were gonna do
the power puff girls but as
playboy bunnies

Nailea: Ouuu I'm down

BbyRyss💕: Yayyy , okay
all you need to get is a pink
bodysuit, white fishnets and white
thigh high boots.

Nailea: Okayy bebs I'll see
you back at the house ♥️

I turn back to Jaden. "I guess I'm dressing up as a playboy bunny, Claryssa and Mila wanna do a group costume." "Yesssss!" He says a little too excited. "Calm down there Hossler." I tell him. We go to a few more stores to get the stuff I need and to just shop and then we decide to go home.

When we get home I go up to Claryssa's room so we can all try on our costumes.

*im rlly sorry but imma do a time skip (only 2 days) bc like i'm having rlly bad writers block, so yea sorry pls don't come for me*

October 31st 8:30 am

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I told the boys I would help them set up stuff for the party. Josh said he doesn't want me going so I'm just not gonna tell him I am. I mean like I live in the house. How does he expect me to avoid the party?

I go to my bathroom to shower. When I get out I go to my closet to look for a comfy outfit.

I put this on and then a pair of socks then I brush out my hair and throw it into a ponytail and walk downstairs

I put this on and then a pair of socks then I brush out my hair and throw it into a ponytail and walk downstairs. I get down there and see everyone but Bryce, Claryssa, Griffin and Anthony.

Aleesia and Noelani are making breakfast as everyone else except for Jaden is in the living room. I walk over to him as he sits at the kitchen island.
"Good morning." I say to him. He looks up from his phone and smiles at me. "Good morning pretty girl."

I sit down next to him. "Are you ready for the party tonight?" He asks. I nod. "Oh so um I have to
go pick up some things for the party later so do you wanna come with me?" He asked as he continues typing away on his phone. " Sure what time?" I ask him. "Like right after breakfast." He replies. "Okay."

The girls call everyone into the kitchen to eat. Everyone sits down at the island and we all eat in silence. When everyone is done eating I stay in the kitchen to clean up and wash the dishes. Just as I finish I'm drying my hands and Jaden comes in.

"Are you ready to go?" He asks. "Yeah lemme just go grab my bag." I reply. I run up to my room and put on my AF1s and grab my purse. I close my door and walk downstairs to see Jaden waiting for me.