28

Seeing them together just broke my heart. I mean he knows how I feel about her. I break away from Noelani's grip and run up to my room. At this point I was on the verge of tears. Jaden was special, he made me feel completely different compared to any other guy I've been with. And it's not something I want to lose. I could hear the girls yelling my name but I just ignored it.

When I got to my room I locked the door and went over to my vanity. I needed a distraction from what was happening downstairs. I pulled out a small box and took one of the joints in my hand. Getting high always made me feel better so it was worth a try. I grab my lighter from my desk and made my way to my balcony.

Just as I was about to light the joint I heard talking. And that's when I realized I could hear Jaden and Ellie. They were right under my balcony. Now I was stuck, do I stay and listen to them or do I decide to trust him. I have no idea what they are talking about, but I can't be the crazy girlfriend that doesn't trust him. I decide to go up to the roof instead so that I couldn't hear them.

When I get out there I light up the joint and take a few hits. As I wait for the high to set in I'm just stuck in my thoughts. I decide to call the one person that knows Jaden best, Mads. Mads is also the only person that knows that Jaden and I are dating. Everyone else just assumes that we really like each other. I pull out my phone and press on her contact. After a couple rings she finally answers. "Hey babes what's up?" She asks. "Mads I need some advice." I say. "Okay what's going on?" She asks with a worried tone.

"So you've seen Jaden in other relationships. Were there ever any signs that he was cheating?" I asked. After asking that I kind of regretted it. I wasn't sure that I was ready to find out if my boyfriend was a cheater. I heard Mads giggle which confused me. "Nai, if you think Jay is cheating I'll just tell you now that you're wrong. I've never seen him like a girl as much as he likes you. And the amount of effort he puts into your relationship is unmatched. Trust me girl you are super special to him and he practically worships you. He wouldn't do anything to mess that up." She says reassuringly.

Hearing that took some of the worry off of my mind. It was either that or the weed. "Are you sure?" I ask still a little worried. "What makes you think he is?" She asks. "Well Ellie is at the house right now talking to him. And like, he still did stuff with her when he liked me just because he was sad over something I did. And the same thing basically happened today, so like what if he wants to leave me for her. I mean I'm sure she's willing to be open about their relationship to his fans." I say. At this point tears were escaping from my eyes.

I usually didn't cry about boys. Even when something fucked up happened. I would just shake it off and drown out my feelings by getting drunk or high. I didn't have time to be sitting around crying about boys who obviously didn't respect me. But there's something different about Jaden. I couldn't hold back my tears. The feelings I have for him are too strong for it not to affect me.

"Nai, listen to me. I'm not there to see it but I can tell you with full confidence, Jaden is not cheating. That boy is in love with you. It may seem early and he might not want to admit it but I can tell. He's in love. I've never seen him cherish a girl or talk so highly about one like he does you. Okay? So just trust me on this and trust Jaden. He deserves to have your trust." She says to me. I'm crying so much at this point. "Okay." Was all I could choke out.

"Okay now go calm down and wash your face. Clean yourself up and go down there and show that girl who he belongs to. Go get your mans, baby." She tells me. "Okay, thank you Mads. I love you." I say. "I love you too, call me later tonight if you need anything." She says before we hang up the call.

I decide to do what Mads says. I go back to my room and head to the bathroom to clean myself up. I wash my face and fix my messy hair. Then I decide to go change into something a little more comfortable but still cute. I just chose a pair of sweats and a tank top.

 I just chose a pair of sweats and a tank top

I grab my phone and make my way downstairs. When I get to the living room I can still see Jaden and Ellie outside but I sit down and act like nothing has happened. "Are you okay?" Bryce asks. "Yea." I reply with a goofy smile on my face. "You're high aren't you?" Noelani asks. "Yep." I say giggling. "Ughhh of course you are." Josh groans and rolls his eyes.

He gets up from the couch and goes to the kitchen. A few minutes later he comes back and hands me a bottle of water, then he sits back down. For the next 20 minutes I just sit on my phone texting Mads. I was giving her updates. Telling her if there was anything suspicious in their body language or anything. Everyone else was just having their own conversation that I couldn't be bothered to be apart of.

All of a sudden the door connecting the backyard and the living room opened. Jaden and Ellie walked in and we all watched as he walked her to the door. As she was about to walk out she turned to him and kissed him on the cheek. "See you later Jay." She says with a wink. "Ellie, stop." He replies. She rolls her eyes and walks out the door. Jaden turned around and saw us all staring at him and he just rolled his eyes.

I sort of expected him to just go to his room and ignore us, but instead he walked over to me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me off the couch. "Where are we going?" I asked as we start walking towards the stairs. "We need to talk." He replies.

Did Ellie convince Jaden to break up with Nailea?

What are they going to talk about?

Is everything Mads told Nailea true?