32

Jaden rubs the side of his head and groans. "Dude no. Oh my gosh. Okay let me clear this up because she be saying a lot of shit." Jaden says. "Go ahead buddy." Josh replies. Jaden looks at the camera and starts explaining. "Okay guys, I have never met this girl in my entire life. All those texts and dms that she put in the video are fake. I only know who she is because she posted that video of me." He says.

"So if it wasn't Talia then who was it?" Josh asked. I think the boys already knew, so I decided we might as well tell them. Jaden hesitated to answer so I nudged his shoulder a little. He looked over to me and I gave him a smile letting him know it was okay. He sighs and looks at Josh and Bryce. "Well I have a feeling you guys already know." He says.

"So is this you confirming that you're together?" Bryce asks. Jaden smirks and nods. "Well you heard it here first you guys, Jaden's got a girlfriend." Josh says to the camera. "Do you wanna tell them who it is?" He asks Jaden. Jaden looks over at me, wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer to him. "It's this amazing girl right here." He says and kisses me on my head.

"Yayyyyyy, they're finally together. Well I mean we pretty much knew it but yayyyy." Bryce says. We end up moving on from Jaden and I and go on to finish the rest of the video. When we were done filming Jaden and I go up to my room.

I was sitting at my vanity organizing my makeup while Jaden was laying on my bed. "So everyone is going to find out that we're dating once Josh posts his video, does that mean I can post you now?" He asks. I get up from my vanity and walk over to the bed and sit next to him. "I mean I guess if we're telling people now." I joke as I lean down to kiss him. I get up and walk back over to my vanity.

"I actually think we should film a video for my channel, like just explaining everything." I say. "Yeah of course." He replies. Oh yeah I forgot to
mention. The boys convinced me to start tik tok and be more consistent with my youtube, and I've grown pretty quickly on both. (Just pretend she's like really big on both platforms)

When I finish organizing Jaden and I sit down to film as I set up the camera. "Hey babies welcome back. So today I have a special guest with me." I say pulling him into frame. "Hi guys." He says waving to the camera. "So Jaden and I are going to be clearing to some stuff for all of you. A lot of you guys have been wondering if we're together so we're here to tell you that we are. This is something we've been hiding from you guys for a little while." I say

"Yea, we just wanted to make sure that whatever we had was real before we told anyone. Like we know how you guys are and we didn't want you to get attached to something that might not last." Jaden says.

"But here we are." I say continuing for Jaden. "So we've been together for about 2 months, and we decided it's time to tell you guys." I say then turn to Jaden. "Do you have anything to add?" I ask looking over at Jaden. "Ummm just that I hope you guys can be nice enough to still support us individually as well as a couple. Hopefully this doesn't change how you feel about us and you guys support that we're happy. Also for those of you who are watching because you're fans of mine, please go and send Nailea as much love as you send me." He says giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Well I think that's all we have to say. Sorry that this was a short video but it was really just to address all the rumors. So yeah, I hope everyone enjoyed it and if you did give it a thumbs up and subscribe because I will be posting more with this stud." I say squishing Jadens cheeks. "Okay byeeee, we're gonna make out now." Jaden says pulling me backwards on to the bed. I get up giggling. "Bye guys." I say turning off the camera and putting it back on my desk. "Okay now let's make out." Jaden says with a cheesy smile.

I walk over to him and he pulls me on his lap. "Very tempting but I gotta edit." I say getting up and giving him a quick kiss before walking away. "No you don't. You can edit later." He says standing behind me and putting his arms around my waist. "No, I have to edit before Josh posts his video because I want them to hear it from us first." I reply. "Ughhh fine." Jaden groans walking back to my bed.

I sit down at my desk and start editing. There wasn't much work to do since it was a very short video. When I was done editing I posted it then went to lay down with Jaden. I pull out my phone and go to instagram, to let everyone know to check out the video.

 I pull out my phone and go to instagram, to let everyone know to check out the video

liked by joshrichards and 248,926 others

naiileaaa.r go check out my new video w this stud ;)... link in my bio @jadenhossler

kaiaaaareed ayeeee my baby got her a cute one
naiileaaa.r ^imy bby♥️

hater ew she's not even cute
swaybby ^okay ur obviously blind so gtfo
ilovesway ^^fr like she's so gorgeous

mila.hk @jadenhossler can u like back off my girl
jadenhossler ^ no can do mila

brycehall cute, but claryssa and I are cuter
bbyryssa ^that's a no from me🤷🏻‍♀️

jadenhossler damn girl u cute, u single?
naiileaaa.r ^nah sorry
bryceisdaddy ^^ omgg did they just confirm it
swayybabeee ^^^ ahhh they're together

swayygirliess everyone go watch her vid!!!!!
kioslover ^ OMGG THEYRE DATING!!!

madslewis AHHHH LOVE THIS♥️
naiileaaa.r ^ love you bby <3

hater why do people support them being together
hater ^ fr he's way out of her league
hater ^^ she's not even his type
jadenhossler ^^^ if anything she's out of my league

view all 17,852 comments

I was so happy to see all the love that Jaden and I were getting. Yeah there was some hate but not as much as I expected, and I can handle it so it doesn't matter. I was just happy that we could finally be honest with everyone. Jaden and I were laying in bed when I got a facetime call. From the last person I expected it from.

yayyyyyy so Jaden and Nailea finally went public, and most people seem to support it.

Who was the facetime call from?

Is it someone trying to ruin their relationship?

Is it an old friend?