chapter 14

I month later without seeing or hearing from Faith

Sam's POV

I haven't seen or heard from Faith in a month I text her every day Colby hes not so good himself he wont leave the house he wont even talk to anyone not e en me unless I force him the only thing he does Is go to the bathroom and drunk water or go off and party then come back drunk with 6 girls with him
"Sam" Colbys deep blunt voice says "Yeah?" I turn and see how skinny he is in my door way "Should we go find her?" He asks sadly "Colby...if she wanted to see us she would be here" I say turning around and editing a video "Sam what if shes hurt! What is she needs someone to save her!?" I shake my head "Forget her man if she really needed us sh wouldn't have left" I turn around and see him crying "i hate you sam she loved us! She came back to us!! She saved us she did everything for us Sam!! I miss her ok? I want her back!!"
I shake my head at him hes right her did all those things to us "No Colby shes gone! Just forget her SHES NOT COMING BACK!!" I snap crying now I miss her too but I cant show it at least to him "SHE IS COMING BACK I CAN FEEL IT SAM I REALLY CAN SHES GONNA COME BACK TO US...just wait and see" I turn around crying and he leaves

2 years from the day they were arguing about Faith

Sams POV

I finished editing my Sam and Colby video we made from the witches forest it took me a long time to do but I'm done!!! "Sam" I turn around to look at Colby "Yeah?" I look at him and he just stares at the wall "Its been 2 years" I look at him and tilt my head "What?" I ask hoping he wont snap at me hes been sad lately and wont eat again
"2 years since Faith went missing again" I look at him and see him crying again "she not Coming back" I snap I was full of anger and sadness I really did miss her and it was getting worse and worse to control "Yes she is Just wait Sam just wait" he goes in his phone and text her every day but nothing we all make fun of him we all think shes dead but he believes shes "Alive" still "Sam? Why do u hate her?" I look away from him "she left us Colby shes probably dead" I chuckle a little but inside I'm crying "Your fucking messed up" he snaps it scared me when he snaps because hes serious when hes angry "I ordered postmates itll be here soon" he says walking out of my office after 15 minutes theres a soft knock on the door "Hi-" Colby says then pauses "w-what is your name?" He asks the girl "faith?" She says handing him our food "Faith!" He yells dropping the food "Ih uh no I'm Hanna hehe see!" She points to her name tag that says Faith "It says Faith" he looks at her like shes stupid "Uh no it doesn't!" She snaps "no need to pay me I'll go" she says walking away Colby grabs her arm and grabs her and slams her against the wall "Your not leaving this time" he snaps at her making her flinch "I didn't leave you!" She snaps back defending herself "Then what did you do!!" He gets closer to her face "I LET YOU FUCKING GO IM LETTING YOUR HEART FIND A HOME I CANT LOVE YOU RIGHT SO FIND SOMEONE ELSE COLBY!!" She snaps back crying "I dont care if you cant love me right I'll show you how to love me I'll show you how to love yourself ill take all the because it's worth helping you" he snaps but is much more calm "all you care about is other people...care about yourself for once because I'll break your heart faster then you can fucking break up with me" she snaps more angry and his eyes widened "I love you Faith..." heets her go "I love you too" she says stepping forward "If you loved me you would come back when your ready...right?" He steps closer to her "Yes of course when I'm ready I'll come straight here and we can talk ok?" He hugs him and he hugs back "I would really like that" he pulls away Nd she walks out of my apartment Colby slides against my wall crying "Its ok"

Colbys POV

I was happy I was sad I was angry i was depressed? I'm confused that's what I am I miss my teddy bear I miss her singing with me "Its ok" sam says quietly sitting next to me all of a sudden the door opens "Colby?" Faith's voice echoed throw my head over and over I stood up and saw here there "Yeah" I step closer to her "I'm ready" she smiles widely "REALLY!?" She nods and hugs me "I'm definitely ready" I smiled ear to ear