Changing heartfilia

Author sama : just to inform you in the last chapter Lucy and Natsu were 12 years old and in the first chapter they were 4 just wanted to inform you. And in this chapter Lucy and Natsu are still 12

On with the story.

Lucy ' s POV

" Sweetie it's time to get up for your first day at your new school. " My moms voice ringed in my ear as I woke up for school I got really wearing black vans and light blue jeans and a white shirt with a black jean jacket. And my hair in a side pony tail with a black and white bow. And of course the necklace that Natsu give me. After breakfast my parents drove me to school . I got my schedule and walk to class using a map from the front office when I got there the seat were different my mom told me that the school was bigger than the school I use to go to because the grades when from 6th grade to 12th . But the seats were college design. Then it came time for me to introduce myself " Hi my name is Lucy heartfilia nice to meet you all hop we be friends " I said with a smile. I heard comments like " She's cute " And " I'm going to ask for her number " The teacher told me that I could set next to a short blue hair girl I walk over and sat down. Then the girl introduce herself " Hey there I'm Levy Mcgarden nice to meet you " She said with a smile. I smiled back and we start talking and be came bestie instantly. Then she said " I want you to know I'm one of the bad girls at school. I look at her shocked , she didn't look like a bad girl. "Wait you said one" " Yep" . And then she hit me with another shocker when she said there are bad boys to " WHAT " I said loudly people started looking at us like we were crazy " Calm down Lucy " I sighed as I calmed down " And don't yell when I say this " She said with a stern look . I slowly nodded . Then she said " And I want you to meet them and become friends " I was about to yell in shock but her tiny hand cover my mouth. " Don't " She said with a chuckle and says " You yell loud " And started giggling and I started to giggling too.

After classes where we had to do no work since it was the first day of school.
And me and levy had learned we all the same classes which is great we were walking to lunch and than she turns to me and says " We're going to meet my friends at lunch are you ready " Was I yes I was " Mhm " I replied when we got there levy lead me to a group of people who I didn't know. " How is this shrimp " Say a guy with a a lot of piercing.Levy got mad and her face turned red than she says " I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME SHRIMP " she yell angry . Every one at the table went quite then they all started laughing. Levy sighed and pouted which made me chuckle then says " Guys and girls this is Lucy heartfilia my new best friend introduce yourself they all said their names one after the another.

Gajeel Redfox
Gray Fullbuster
Erza Scarlet
Mirajane Strauss
Laxus Dreyer
Jellal Fenadez
Juvia Lockster
Loke Lionheart
Lisanna Strauss
Elfman Strauss
Evergreen Queens
Freedom Justine
Sting Eucliffe
Rogue Cheney

That is a lot of names . We all started talking when sudden I felt a cold liquid go down my back " Angel " Hear the group say in union then I heard her say " Excuse me Blondie your in my seat. " Oh I'll just go " Then I ran away, to the back of the school shivers because of the milky liquid Angel poured on me . I was sitting there sad until I hear a loud group of people yell " LUCY " I saw the group running towards me. " Sorry Lucy Angel is just rude" "It's ok I shouldn't have been seating in her seat " I replied to Levy's apology. " No Lucy that wasn't her seat she just wants to be in our group but we won't let her " Erza said "yeah and your our friend now " Gray say and as if it was on que they all smiled. I smiled back and I say " What is a way to stop getting bullied by Angel " " It looks like we're going to have to change your look and view on people. " Gajeel says

A Week later

Right now we are in class and group has changed my view of people and my look I guess you could say that they changed heartfilia.