Lost With Out My Star

Author~sama : Natsu is 12 and this is the same time Lucy meet the group.
On with the story

Natsu's POV
It's been hell here without Lucy. I ask my parents to be home schooled and they agree with me. So I'm at home right now and I haven't taken off my necklace that Lucy gave . I don't know what it is but I'm not happy I fill so sad. Damn I miss her so much.

Week later
I asked Mom and dad to go back to school. I need to get out of the house and talk to people. To not feel so sad we I went it wasn't what it was when Lucy was. I was bullied without end. I cry every day and deicide to tell my parents since I didn't want to put stress on them. Today is Friday and thank goodness it's the last day of the week I walked into the school and instantly started heard words of Hate " He is so dumb " " He is nothing " " He is worthless" And the worst of all "why didn't he just kill himself yet" That last comment made me cry but I hid it . School was torture . But now it's lunch time. I am sitting by myself when I feel food being throw at me and the group of popular kids pour a gallon of water on my head. I was feeling like crying so I ran I didn't want no one to see me crying I sat in a quiet place and cried my heart out "WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME ALONE " "DID YOU THINK OF ME AND HOW MUCH IT HURTS ME TO BE ALONE WITH OUT YOU " I sobbed helplessly with no Lucy to hold me and calm me down " I FEEL SO LOST" "why did you leave me my star" I whisper the last question. I feel so lost without my star.